I'm Sorry how I'm not sorry

"Where were you when I needed you?" That sentence that comes out of my mouth just makes me wanna cry. The pain that the other person sees in my eyes. "I wish I never had to say that." I really wish I never had.

But of course. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. But for some reason there were always more than 2 times. It tears my heart into shreds to see you take their side. The side that never even cared about you. The side that always ignored you when you needed them most. The side that when you wanted to talk to them they would always put you last. How can you not see the fact that I am right here? Standing. Waiting for you to understand how I am a better friend.

The friend that picks up your calls at two in the morning because you were sobbing. The friend that gives help to you for homework. The friend that listens to all your thoughts and ideas no matter what. The friend that kept in her feelings when you were being so disgustingly rude to her. So how are you so blind? How can you not see I'm not the problem here? I can help you and console you all the time but when I need you most it's like I'm not even a friend to you anymore.

It's like I'm literally nothing to you. I'm sorry that you are a bad friend. I'm so sorry you can't understand what friendship is. I'm sorry you don't care about other people's feelings. But most of all, I'm so sorry about how not sorry I am that you are a shitty person that doesn't deserve my company. So go ahead. I really don't care. Go ahead and talk your crap about me and all the people you pretend to be friends with. I wanna become a better person and I will become a better person whether you like it or not. I do not care about you. I kicked you out of my life and you are staying out of it. Goodbye.