A moment of fate

Next day, I woke up by a knock at the door. I was yawning when the sunlight hitting my skin reminded me that it’s already morning and I should go outside. “Aish how the hell this window always opens after i close it? It just looks like it was waiting for me to open it.” I just said it without knowing it was the truth. I slowly got up from bed and got ready to go outside.
I was going towards the living room when an old woman came to me and said angrily,”You shouldn’t have been in that room, and as you already went in that room, never ever open that window if you love yours and others lives.” I didn’t move even a bit after listening to her, but then even in less than a minute when I gained my consciousness, I was gonna ask her why she said like that but then Pragati came from behind and said, “what are you doing here? Let’s go, everyone is waiting for you.” I turned to her but when I turned back to see that woman, she was nowhere to be seen. “What happened sana? Are you looking for someone or something?” Pragati asked while shaking her a bit. “A woman was there but now she’s not here.” I said while getting normal. “What are you saying sana everyone is in the living room not even a servant is here.” Pragati said while looking confused. “I think it was just my hallucination, nothing else.” I said. “Ya don’t think too much okie and let’s go everyone is downstairs.” Pragati said, with that we went downstairs.

Later that day, “Sana here you are, you know I was searching for you.” Pragati said while coming towards me with a guy. “I was here only.” I replied. “Leave it now, meet my cousin Rishav.” Pragati said smiling. I didn’t look in his direction till now but when I did I was astonished by his charming face. He looked like he came straight from a fairy tale. His sharp jawline, his almond shaped light brown eyes, his messy dark brown hair, everything about him was just making him more and more attractive. “I know my brother is handsome but you don’t have to stare at him like that.” Pragati whispered to me while teasing. “Nice to meet you Rishav.” I said smiling while being embarrassed. “Nice to meet you too Sana.” Rishav said, making eye contact. We both were just lost in each other’s eyes when Rishav’s phone rang. “I have an important call to attend so see you later, beautiful.” he said while going. “Oooo someone’s blushing.” Pragati teases me again. “It’s nothing like that, you’re just being over dramatic.” I said, cutting her off in between. “Ok ok i’m not saying anything ms. beautiful.” she said while smiling innocently.