Book Overview:

The book "Tokyo Revengers x fem! ghost! reader", is split into two main books.
"The Ghost Girl"
and
"The Human Ghosty"

Both books follow the main character and reader Y/N, who died in the year 2002 due to a murder aimed at her family. Ever since then she resides within her childhood home as a ghost and haunts whomever she wants.
The ghost is mistaken for a poltergeist or a demonic entity, for which Bonten, who have moved into the old house, try to get an exorcism or ghost-hunters to stop all the paranormal things from happening. Over time the hardened criminals soften up for the adorable ghost girl and see her as family. But no-one but Y/N know why she's still present if the rest of her family isn't present as ghosts, a deep dark secret and a desire for revenge have taken Y/N over ever since she was murdered. A bloodlust from which not even the devil himself could stop her from committing crimes. And so it happens, the ghost girl sends Bonten out to kill her murderer and his entire family along, just as he had done to her own family.

In book two we still follow Y/N's journey, who has taken over and possessed the body of a sick girl to return to her new found family, Bonten. But just as the ways of desiny have it, she shall not know peace and is thrown into the word of the mafia, of the Yakuza, into a world filled with crimes. Having to take over way to early and come to terms with her new existence and the responsibility that come with it. But she finds friends along the way to pull her out of this madness. Friends whose parents know Bonten all to well from their own youth.