disclaimer

Bear the pain to find the rare one....

Here I presented Jungkook and his family as Muslim.. Don't take it seriously.. It's all about fictional and imagination.. Still if you have problem with it then you can stay away from it.. I'm not gonna force you to read this.. I'm not a pro writer, I just write for my own happiness, there are a lot of source to share, so I just share it here.. Ik there are lots of fiction writers and many fictional characters are ruling over the fiction world, if you think mine is mere then I'll told you to skip.. Hence I'll say that if you read then I think you won't regret.. English is not my mother tongue, so maybe there'll be lots of grammar errors.. Take it ease and pardon me.. I'm too little to write among the other writers, make me feel comfortable with your word, don't make any violence here.. If you find any thing common in my writings with other, don't think I copied them, I just inspired by them.. And had respect for them who writes truly great.. Most of the time we misunderstood the difference of inspired and copied, so first understand the meaning and then accused anyone.. Hope y'all will love this story. .. Please do vote and comment to knew me that you love it...

I'm gonna call my all readers as
"Farasha🦋"

Creative people can appreciate the others creativity
٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭