episode 24✨

Author POV

Jungkook came out of his house, saw eight seated car is placed in front of the main gate. He walked unto there and was about to opened the car door, all of a sudden driver came out of now where making him startled and stopped him from opening the door of driving seat. Jungkook took two steps backward and put his right hand over his chest and took a deep breath.

After that he looked at the driver and spoke while being restive, "what with this behavior Mr Lim, you just scared me. Huh! Unbelievable." Mr Lim didn't pay head to his words and showed his teeth while smiling. Then opened the door and sat on it. Jungkook rolled his eyes in disbelief and lean over the car while crossing his arms in front of his chest waiting for others.

Hence he saw everyone is coming so went unto the other side and was about to open the front seat door but this time Mr Jeon popped out of nowhere making him scared for the second time and stopped him from sitting on the front seat. This time Jungkook lost his patients and spoke out with a loud voice, "what's wrong with y'all? Why all are behaving like this to me?"

Mr Jeon patted his shoulder and without saying anything sat on the front seat. Jungkook let out a deep sigh and closed his eyes. Then he felt a pair of hands over his shoulder so he opened his eyes and saw jimin aside him who's smiling showing his all teeth. For some second Jungkook zone out thinking that his all family members became maniacs , that's why they're behaving like this.

Seeing his elder brother, he rolled his eyes and averted his gaze at a random spot. Jimin didn't pay attention to his did and make him sat on the back seat while pushing him unto there. Then Jimin Also sat beside him and closed the door.  Taehyung also came and sat on the other side caging Jungkook between Jimin and him and closed the door.

Taehyung showed Jungkook his iconic boxy smile and took out a handkerchief from his pocket. Handing it unto jimin he spoke, " Hyung let's start our mission." Jimin took the handkerchief from taehyung's hand and nodded his head as affirmation. Then he diverted his gaze in front and saw Zayna, zoya and his mom is looking at them with disbelief and his father is minding his own business. Jimin also smiled at them and gestured them to look in front. They rolled their eyes and diverted their gaze from him.

Henceforth Jimin spoke while blind folding Jungkook, "don't took out it or you've to pay.." Jungkook didn't bother to hear him and about to took out the handkerchief but Jimin and taehyung hold his hands instantly then taehyung spoke, "don't you dare." And looked at the driver from behind and spoke, "Mr Lim, start the engine."

Hearing Taehyung's command Mr Lim started the engine and drove of towards the destination.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Contrariwise, shahanaj is getting ready after taking a hot shower. She dried her hair and put them into a tight bun.

she is wearing an alabaster white crop top with flute sleeves which is of Georgette fabric. A Tahiti box pleated skirt is covering her lower body upto toe which is of Taffeta fabric. She did a minimal makeup and and tied a hijab around her head which is matched with the skirt color.

For the last time, she looked at herself through the mirror and smile a bit while giving herself an okay sign.

She turned around, went to the bed side table to caught her phone but stopped in her track seeing her moon in front of her.

Luna is wearing an apron dress. The crop top is baby white color with layered sleeves. And the upper portion of the dress is lilac in color which is upto toe covering her whole body curves. A lilac hijab is around head covering the whole area. The minimal amount of makeup gave her a simple yet elegant look making her more beautiful.