episode 3✨

Jungkook's pov

I was called in the vice chancellor's cabin with others professor cause those boys fathers came here.. I went there and found 3 of the man in their 50's and those three boys... And all of a sudden shahanaj hopped into the room.. I can sense that there was no fear in her heart, she was so straight forward.. Those three man's yelling at her and told VC to fired her.. Then on of them told VC to called her father.. VC did this.. Phone was in speaker so we all could heard their conversation.. From the convo I came to know that she's a black belt holder.. And her father was so bold.. He told VC to tell them to worry about their sons and business cause if he could find their identity then he would cut the share.. I saw the fear visible in their faces.. Then she walked unto them and warned them to look after their son.. It was the first time that's why she let them go.. If she had saw them doing this anymore then she would send them to their departed relatives.. Ohh my my such a bold girl.. I was eyeing for a princess but somehow found a fighter queen.. Her hijab is her crown and sword is her mouth.. Then she left the room walking like a queen.. And yeah she is.. She born to rule over the world and Allah SubhanAllah gave her this power..

I was so engaged on the situation then my phone buzzed.. I excused myself and came out of the room.. I received the call and it was my eomma..

As salaam u alaikum eomma..

Walikumus Salam.. What time is it now?

3:30 only..

Don't make her wait.. Okay ?

I'll be there by 4:30..now I'm hanging up.. Allah Hafiz..

Allah Hafiz..

I hanged up and placed the phone into my pocket.. I looked around and found her lil far from me.. She's standing with a group of girls and smiling towards them. I sighed.. And spoke to myself, "who'll say that before sometimes she was threatening those man.. I think she had some personality disorder.. " I tilted my head and went to my cabin.. I took my belongings and came out of there.. I went to the parking area and opened my car. I kept my belongings on the back seat, took of my coat and placed it on the passenger seat and I folded the sleeves of my shirt then I sat into my car .. I spoke to myself while starting the engine, "let's go for another rejection.. " I smirked and drove off from there..

Author pov

It's was 4:15 pm.. Jungkook stopped the car in front of the caffee, took her coat and got out of the car.. He took a deep breath and spoke to himself, "I don't know what is waiting for me." Then he walked inside the caffee.. Choose a good seat and walked unto there.. He looked at his watch and sighed.. Then sat down on the seat..

He waited for 45 minutes but the person didn't came.. He got frustrated and massage his temple.. Then he spoke furiously, "such a careless person.. She wasted my valuable time.. " he was about to got up then a girl came in front of him.. She was wearing a beggy jeans, a knee length coat underneath a red tee shirt and a scarf was around her neck.. Jungkook elevated his gaze towards her within a second he lowered his gaze.. The girl spoke, "hii, I'm Sababa.. You must be Jungkook.. " he hummed in response.she spoke again , "I'm sorry.. Actually I forgot that I've a date with you.. "

Jungkook spoke without wasting a second, " correction please .. It's not a date.. It just a meeting my mom arranged,,if she wasn't that much stubborn then I won't come here for wasting my time..maybe I'm too hursh,but it's True that I wasted my valuable one and half hour. Also I know that where were you..so we should ended the matter here..I'm not so interested on you.." he was speaking so fastly without thinking that he's holding his breath.. Sababa rolled her eyes and spoke, "oh Mr take a breath first..why so rush??" Jungkook give her a death glare and stand up from his seat.. Took his phone and coat then he spoke with a emotionless face, "order whatever you want, I would pay.. And Don't ever bother me again.. " and left from there making her dumbfounded..