ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ

Cabaji glared at Sanji before moving out of his way to avoid being kicked again.

Celestia glanced at Zoro as Cabaji held her against her will. Keeping the edge of his knife on her. "Can you move your knife?" She asked. "If I'm going to say goodbye then at least keep that thing and yourself back."

"I'm not saying goodbye." Zoro spoke.

Celestia leaned closer to his ear. "Just go along with it." She spoke quietly. Keeping her act on. "I can't believe this is it." She sniffed. "Goodbye Zoro. You will really be missed." She already knew Cabaji was done for and wanted to tease Zoro.

Standing beside Celestia, Cabaji spoke up. "Which to kill first?" He spoke. "The girlfriend or the killer."

"She's not my girlfriend." Zoro spoke. Only to be ignored

"I want to make you suffer so I'll go with her."

"I enjoyed killing your brother. If I could.. I would definitely do it again." Zoro spoke. Hoping to anger him enough to have him change targets. "Why not really enjoy taking it out on me?"

Cabaji listened before nodding. "I will." He spoke. Shoving Celestia aside again and grabbing the edge of the wheel. "Let's see how well you can keep your head." Spinning him as he watched him go round and round.

Celestia huffed. "Rude." She mumbled before getting up quietly.

"Cece." Sanji spoke as she motioned her to get close.

Celeria did so before noticing as she untied his legs quietly while Cabaji was busy. Removing the rope as he did the rest.

Sanji tugged harshly on the rope on his hands before quietly landing. Removing the rest of the rope and getting Celestia free.

Cabaji moved back as he began to throw the knifes at him. Keeping his eye on the target but missing the throws he had done.

Watching him spin for a while as he huffed. "You don't really fear death, do you?" Cabaji asked.

"No. I just don't fear you." Zoro spoke. Keeping his eyes closed.

Angering Cabaji with his words as he threw one of the knifes. Hitting him right on the rope that kept his hand in place. Grabbing Celestia as he was done playing games and walking over to him. "You're mine." Not having noticed Sanji being free and being more focused on the green-haired.

"As tempting as you make it sound, I'm not sticking around." Zoro spoke.

"Oh really? Got somewhere else to be?"

"Well.. kind of. I have plans I haven't taken care of. And I didn't think I did before but.. I have a crazy friend and Luffy changed my view of stuff."

"A simpleton in a straw hat and a girl with no worth? Don't tell me you believe whatever they told you." He laughed at Zoro.

"I don't need to. Luffy believes in himself and Celestia? Well you don't know her as well as I do." He spoke. "One more thing though."

Celestia stood still as she could feel the rope that held her legs together fall off as she felt relief. Being able to keep herself up. Rubbing her wrists lightly.

"What?" Cabaji asked.

"Don't drop your guard." Zoro spoke.

Cabaji listened to him as he grew confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Me." Celestia spoke. Kicking him forward and onto Zoro.

Zoro broke his hand free. Grabbing the clown in a chokehold for a while. Watching Celestia being free from the rope as Nami rushed to him next. Freeing his other hand at the moment. Letting the guy drop as he got off the wheel.