sorry

ENHYPEN POV

"Hyung! I told you to wait aish" Sunoo frustratedly shouts at his hyung who shots a bodyguard without a silencer. "Sorry man I'm just couldn't wait" Heesung said and Sunoo sigh.

They were focusing on the mission to take a revenge for hurting Jake. The mission took almost 8 hours to finish.

"WE DID IT!" Sunoo shouts when the other went inside the van. They cheered up and Sunoo drove away. "Wanna go to club?" Jake suggested and they just agreed with him.

END ENHYPEN POV

They were drinking and enjoying their time at the club. Girls crowded around them and they just shrugged it off. Maybe because they fought with Yn they things it's alright.

3 hours passed and they were a little bit drunk. Heesung called his bodyguards and they drove home.

Right at the mansion when they get inside they saw Yn sitting on the sofa reading her books. They were a lot of book on the table. Seems like she's been reading for a month. When she saw them she quickly stood up to greet them.

"you guys are finally back" She said and they just stared at her. She opened her mouth to speak but then her nose caught the smell of alcohol. Not just that. She could smell the perfume of girls.

She don't want to think negatively about them but then Niki spoke "Tired of ignoring us? Why missing us when we go out without telling you? Go on ignored us again. Since ignore was your talent" Niki spoke harshly making her look down.

"Oppa I-" Her words were cutted off by Niki again "We didn't lose anything if you ignored us. Even if you leave I doesn't care anymore. I'm tired of your childishness. Even without you we can meet other girls twelve times better than you!" His words were like a slapped to her. It was so hurtful.

The rest of the members just walked away leaving her and Niki scoffed before leaving her behind. The bodyguards who saw what's happening was just look away. Yn fall to the floor and cried.

She picked up her book and went to her room.

< The Next Day >

"Cook for yourself" Jay spoke and walked away leaving her behind. She stood there with her head low and pick up a pan. She's making a ramen. Again. She didn't take her meals right for a month. She kept on eating ramen and instand noodles.

"move away" Sunoo pushed her aside to take a glass. "I'm sorry-" Sunoo scoffed "That's all what you say. Sorry sorry sorry but did you even keep your sorry? I don't eat your bullshit" He spoke and walked away after take a glass of water. Again Yn felt her heart was broken into pieces

She thought she could make up with them when they get back but it was just getting worse. She just hope when day goes by they will get back like before.

< 2 MONTHS LATER >

Nothing change. The boys were really rude to her. When i say rude. REALLY RUDE. They pushed her away , they cursed her they even act like she doesn't exist. She felt doomed. Her day was become gloomy.

She doesn't have anyone to talk to. She tried to talk to Sunoo and the boys but they will say "what the fuck? Go away" And such any else hurtful words. She cried all night hoping this was just a bad dream.

They always drink alcohol and become drunk almost every week. She tried to talk to them but they just told her she's no one to say anything about what they did. She was hopeless.

It was 11 p.m. and she was going out to take some fresh air. She went down and saw the boys. They doesn't even bother to look at her anymore. She sigh and went outside the mansion.

The bodyguard volunteered to accompany her but she refused saying she need time alone. The bodyguard was worried about her since she doesn't want anyone to accompany her but she insisted that she will be fine.

2:25 a.m.

Yn was still doesn't get back home. The bodyguard was worried. Mr Cha went inside and saw the boys doing their work. He bowed before speaking "sorry to interrupt you masters" Heesung nodded and said "yes mr cha? do you need anything?" He asked and mr cha was just sigh

"It's actually , miss Yn has been out since 11 but she still doesn't went back. She said she doesn't want anyone to accompany her since she want to be alone but it's getting late sir" Mr cha said and the boys look tensed.

"WHO THE FUCK LET HER GO?!" Niki shouts "Nishimura Riki calm down." Jay speak sternly. Niki gritted his teeth. "Did she said where she go Mr cha?" Jay asked and mr cha shaked his head. Again the boys look very tensed.

It seems like they still care about the girl. Maybe they just disappointed by her action and just want to make her realise how they feel. "Thankyou mr cha. you can go" Heesung said and mr cha bowed and walked away. Without hesitation Niki and Sunoo rushed to take their bikes.

"what the fuck are we waiting for?! Our girl is nowhere to be seen!" Jake shouts and the rest of them quickly get their bikes.

They separate all the city to search for Yn. They went to everywhere they think she will go. For almost half an hour Sunghoon called the members. "found her" Without waiting the other member ride the bike with full speed to his location.

---

When they arrived they saw Sunghoon was smoking on his bike. "hyung! where's she?" Jungwon asked and Sunghoon pointed at Yn who was crying in the alley. They all finally sighed as they found her.

"why didn't you approach her?" Jay asked and Sunghoon pointed again at a building. They went to look at what he pointed and stood shock. a sniper. Sunghoon blowed his smoke. "We need a plan asap" He said looking at Jungwon.

"I got one." They all took 3 minutes to set up the plan. Sunoo and Niki was on their bikes ready to make a show. Sunghoon give them signals when they both smirk and ride as fast as they can right inside the alley that Yn was.

With a speed of light Niki pulled her making her jumped and sit on his bike. She was shocked as fuck but Niki spoke "Hold tight little one" He said gently and her eyes became teary. She missed the nickname.

she hugged him tightly and cried. Niki just smiled softly and continue riding his bike. The sniper let a shot but it wasn't as fast as the both bike. Before the snipers could shoot any more bullets , a gun was pointed right behind his head.

"wrong target. bitch" Jay shot him right on the head. They all went back to the mansion as soon as they done.

< Enhypen's Mansion >

They all stood in front of the girl who looks down scared. They all was nagging her and cursing her nonstop for being so careless.

"i'm sorry...i just...just...i don't want you guys to be mad at me! i...please don't ignore me again! i'm sorry...i already regret everything...please oppa...i...i made a big mistake. I shouldn't make any decisions myself...i now know what do you guys feel when being ignored...i'm sorry...pleaze" She cried sobbing hardly. They never saw her crying like this.

They all hugged her and they made up with her. All of them confessed their faults and forgive each others.

***

Day goes by and they finally get back as their normal days. The bodyguard was also happy to see them make up with each other. Yn wasn't pushing them away anymore and they just getting better day by day.

They all live happily with just the 8 of them. They don't need anyone else.

> THE END <