the second time around

"Miss? Excuse me, Miss Y/L/N. I'm Allen Parker, writer for Movie Life Yearbook. I spoke with your agent on the telephone. Um, he told me that I was to meet-"

"Mr. Parker? I don't believe we've met before... who exactly did you speak to?" Y/N says, confused on why the press is on set.

"Robert Burns, miss."

"Oh? Why didn't you say so! I wasn't informed that I would be doing press today. I am working right now and It'll only take nine hours until I am off the set. But, we can talk at my lunch hour!" Y/N says, speed walking towards her table read to rehearse with [and to be introduced to] every actor who would be featured on the movie. She was a nervous wreck and this man was only adding to her stress. Still, Mr. Parker would not take "no"for an answer.

"I just need to ask you some questions. Won't take more than five minutes. We can start now." He says, fixing up to her speed.

"Very well then. You have up until I reach that door with the number 36 on it." Y/N raised her eyebrows as a way insinuate a playful challenge: Who is going to take less time?

Allen, who wasted no time, persists. "Okay, Miss Y/L/N, this picture is highly anticipated among many-"

"Get to it, please. Also, who do you think I am? The Queen? Call me Y/N." Y/N, who is holding her script, briefly skims each page of it.

Allen laughs, "You are running with the elite now. I'm talking Judy Garland, Gene Kelly, Mickey Rooney. How does that feel?" Allen flips to a clean page in his notepad to jot down her response.

"Exhausting! Though, it's incredibly worth all the hassle. I am completely flattered to be even in the same room as them. Let alone star in a film. I have worked beside many of my favorite actors, now friends, and I am beyond-"

"Y/N!" Frank Sinatra happily exclaims as he walks out of his trailer.

Both, Y/N and Allen Parker's head turn back to see the man in Hollywood who was on top of the game, Frank Sinatra.

He, with a mixture of galloping and speed running, catches up to them. "Allen Parker," Frank says in a I-Know-What-You-Are-Here-For tone as he reaches out for a handshake. "Allen, allow me to have a word with Y/N for a second. We'll be back so you can get to — what you call — work."

Frank and Y/N walk the opposite direction. Allen, defeated after being insulted by Frank, stares at them momentarily. He scrambles to write what he is witnessing.

Frank and Y/N walk back. They reach Frank's white trailer and stop.

"You let that bastard in here?" Frank asks, profoundly confused.

"No, I- Do you know Robert, Robert Burns?"

"Sure, he was my agent — yes. Oh, Y/N, don't tell me you have your career in his hands..." Complete silence. "He's the one that-"

"Yes, Bobby [Robert] set this up for me. I just don't know how Allen got in without Bobby or I registering him as a guest, but-"

"You don't need him. Robert, I mean. He'll sell you out while making money in the process. You sure as hell don't need this magazine ruining your likeness for a coin, doll. That's all that Robert and this kid is about. I'll tell you what, let me handle this for you. Where are you heading?"

"Oh, Frank, you don't need to do that-"

"I insist." Frank, gently takes ahold of her script and flips it to the beginning to see the title of the movie. He has a smirk-like smile and says, "Look at that, you're my Teresa."

Her face glows with excitement, "Are you.. Ricardo?!" She laughs at her failed attempt at a Spanish accent. She was rushed with a sense of relief that she would be acting alongside Frank and not Gene Kelly. The feeling was mutual.

[Guys, I do NOT care. We are doing "The Kissing Bandit" and you will be playing Kathryn Grayson's part and you will like it!]

"¡Si, señorita!" He laughs, which makes her laugh even more to the point where they are both laughing hysterically

"Okay, okay," She says, calming down. "I will save you a seat once I get to the meeting room - I am going to go talk with him."

"No no. I told you that I am going." Frank says, "All I ask in return is that you save me a seat beside you."

"Deal."

They both walk to their destination. Frank makes a pit stop to Allen first.

"Mr. Sinatra," Allen Parker greets as Frank and Y/N walk up. Frank waits until Y/N enters the room to talk with Allen.

"Allen, I think time is up for today. You cannot get a story from her unless her publicist is near. I won't allow it." Frank slyly puts a hundred dollar bill into the pocket of his blazer. "Now, I don't want to see a single story about her in your magazine. Keep her out."

Allen, without a word, leaves the premises.