The skibidi and the toilet.

I carried Gojo on the bed, bridal style, and bent him over the edge of the bed. He bit his lip, smirked, and spread his booty hole.

I gave him no warning and entered him right away. He moaned extremely loudly and started begging for more. I started thrusting into him with my whole life, making sure he felt every clap.

He was a pretty mess on the bed, cum flowing down his chin and eyes rolled back ahegao style, bent over like a good boy and he wanted more. I gave him what he wanted.

I brought out a condom shaped vibrator and put it on his cock, then continued to thrust into him, clapping all the molecules around us. The vibrator seemed to be working really well because Gojo started moaning like a psychopath, and the whimpering didn't help at all, it made me want to breed him so badly.

So I did.

I turned him over so he was looking at me and started stroking his dick while thrusting into him. We stunk up the room and were both moaning so loudly the neighbors called the cops on us.

I started thrusting harder and harder until i eventually came inside Gojo. Cum was everywhere, inside him, all over him and in his mouth. He was like a big cum baby.

I cleaned both of us up and tucked Gojo in. He can't sleep without a bedtime story so I read him about the frog and the princess. He loved this story.

Soon after he fell asleep and I went to clean the bathroom, that was now filled with cum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------