The alpha.

The latter didn't stop thrusting into me until I was completely overstimulated. I moaned and begged for Gojo to go harder.

"Aahh~ ngghhhh~" Gojo moaned out, he was very close and so was I.

A few seconds later he came into me and i grabbed his booty cheeks like my life depended on it. We both came at the same time.

But that wasn't the end of our beautiful summer morning. I started growling in pain and howling, I needed to assert dominance. 

Gojo's eyes widened once he realized I had grown a dick. A big, veiny, 6in(soft), 14.3in(hard), RGB 196, 174, 169. Tip slightly pink( RGB 204, 167, 176). 

His mouth started watering from looking at it, he wanted it inside him. The latter kneeled in front of me and started sucking my dick like a lollipop. His tongue fit perfectly on my dick and the way he looked at me from down there, made me even harder.

He gagged from time to time, it was music to my ears. I grabbed his hair and started thrusting my dick further into his throat. There were tears in his eyes and he was moaning from the pleasure, so was I.

After a while I finally came into his mouth, he swallowed all of it and needed to be praised for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------