Ch. 52 - No Control

Drake POV

I couldn't hide the smile taking over my face as we left Kiera breathless and destroyed on the floor. I wanted to spend weeks taking that body, and in so many ways, but we needed to pace ourselves with her.

I saw how we overwhelmed her, and how she almost fell apart in our arms. I wouldn't be the cause of any of her pain.

"I don't think I recognize you with that weird expression on your face." Chase teased as he added a bounce to his step. He was filled with the same pleasure and satisfaction as I was.

"Shut up! I can feel you, and you're as fucking happy as I am to take that woman as ours."

"I am! I never hid my feeling before though."

"Don't ruin it, asshole!" I sighed at my brother as we pushed open the door to our pack house.

Our ears were immediately hit with loud moans mixed with deep cries.

"River!" Chase said with a wicked smile.

"Fuck! He is going to be pissed." I said as we headed to the sounds of erotic pleasure.

"He sounds plenty pleased to me." Chase chuckled.

'Meet us in your study when you're done with her.' I ordered him.

'We can call Kiera to join us if that wasn't satisfying enough.' Chase just had to add.

'Elizabeth is my mate!' River's hard demand came through our minds.

"Leave him be Chase." I slapped his chest to back off.

"Why? He always ruins our fun. He deserves a little torture."

"Not like this. River is loyal to Elizabeth and for good reason. Let's not forget how she saved us."

"That was like ten years ago." Chase rolled his eyes.

"I don't think even if a hundred years passed it would expire the gratitude owed to someone who saved us." I looked at him annoyed.

"I guess. It's nothing personal to Elizabeth. I just think we all belong with Kiera. It's like River is betraying our mate and I don't like." Chase took a seat in one of River's chairs.

"He isn't betraying her, especially since she doesn't even want him. I don't think she even wants us."

"She can't resist us and you know it. Tonight we need to take her to bed. I only been inside her once and I need to feel her again."

"Wanting and not being able to resist isn't the same Chase. We should let her be until tomorrow anyway.
Let's see what she does in our pack now that she is healed and has her wolf. After she falls asleep we can sneak in to sleep on the couch."

"I don't want to sleep on the couch!" Chase pouted.

"Couch?" River's voice was full of anger as he walked in with Elizabeth at his side.

"Sorry for intruding on your little sexescape. It was in public though." Chase smiled at them.

"Shut up, idiot!" River smacked Chase upside the head and I laughed at them.

"You think this is funny?" River growled at me.

"Very!" I challenged him.

River knew I was the strongest and the oldest. I only allowed him to act as leader because one, I didn't want the role, and two, his wolf needed the responsibility to stay in control.

"You know this whole situation is driving me insane. I can feel you two take her and..." River growled, looking shamefully to Elizabeth.

"What did you think we were going to do with our mate? Hold her? You two are being stupid. I get you care for each other, but Elizabeth doesn't stand a chance against Kiera." I waved my brother off, not caring how blunt my words came out.