32 AT THIS POINT

When Lumine heard of your 2nd disappearance, she was pissed off. She was sad as well but that sadness was more or less anger.

Kazuha was trying to make her less angry, but Lumine couldn't handle it, she was just staring at the floor trying to conceal her anger.

"It was those fatui wasn't it? I can tell.. so fucking.. fucking.. dumb bastards?! How could they take them again? Why??!! What the fuck?! I'll kill every single one of them and what the bl-"

Kazuha put a hand on her mouth,
"Lumine.." He sighs, " Why don't we try to learn a bit more information?

Lumine shakes, " Kazuha, I know those goddamn fatui bitches stole them from me. You know what? Maybe it was good that children fucking died.. he would've stole them to..?"

Kazuha shook her, "Lumine, stop it ok? You need to calm down. If you act angry and beat up fatui, that might cause them to secure them even more. We need to handle this in a calm way."

Lumine bites her lip, kicking the dirt, "Let's go. Hold my hand, I'll teleport you to where I think they  may be. Just a feeling. But my feelings are usually right, so just trust me on this, ok?"

As they teleport to The chasm, near Sumeru, Kazuha is surprised, "I- "He laughs, "Didn't know you can teleport. And these points, I always thought they were useless."

"I just need to activate them," She paused, pressing on the waypoint, "If I press it, it activates. Anyways, let's go."

Lumine and Kazuha start to go to the city of Sumeru...

"Wait, wouldn't Beidou be worried about me?"

"Cmon Kazuha. I can just tell her later. I'm more worried about the fact that [name] is in fucking danger with that dumb Scaramouche and his bowl cut ass."

bro I'll post a chapter tmrw if I get blade!! (And I'm close pity :").   )