14.

~🤎~

Remy held his breath as he walked into the hospital. He released it and looked around seeing a nurses station he walked to it.

"Hi..." she looked up and screamed. Remy looked down realizing how beat up he looked. Oh fuck. "Oh no! Oh no no no please I'm alright..."

"What's wrong!?" A few nurses came running out and Remy sighed seeing them rush over.

"Oh my god kid!" Someone had him sit down and he hissed in pain realizing how much his backside actually hurt.

"I'm not a kid morons."

"What happened?" A doctor asked.

"I'm fine. Just-just let me go okay?" He was brought to the back and he groaned as he was attached to monitors and his clothes were taken off. He ended up passing out.

***a few hours later***

"Jeez..." the doctor sighed. "What happened to you Remy?"

"I said I was fine." Remy looked up at the doctor seeing the name tag first his eyes widened. "Out of all hospitals...." He leaned back. "Fuck me."

"Yeah, big brother here." He leaned against the bed. "Remy...you've been gone for months we were worried."

"I was with my boyfriend you dipshits."

"Did he do this!?" His brother stood up.

"God no!" Remy looked at his brother who was reading the charts and he frowned. "He would never." 

"Remy, you were raped..." He put the chart down. "You trying to tell me you were with Janus this entire time yet you are saying he would never hurt you like this?"

"Shut up." Remy frowned. "Just...shut up. You don't know shit about him."

"Remy, you have deep whip lashes all over your back, your neck has bruising consistent with choking and your wrist have lacerations from something being tied around them..."

"You don't think I know that?" Remy looked up at his brother.

"Are you telling me you consented to that!?" Remy looked away from his brother. "Remy...what the fuck?"

"Shadow...." Remy looked up. "It was shadow. Not Janus."

"Remy, you can tell me if your boyfriend hurt you. You don't have to lie."

"Shadow and Janus they..." Remy started crying. "Janus has DID Jacob..."

"Holy shit..."

"Shadow hurt a lot of people and Janus he-he couldn't stop him."

"He couldn't even stop him from hurting you?" Jacob sat down and held his brothers hand.

"After we got into a fight, and I left Janus behind I guess shadow fronted and he found me a-and he wasn't very happy."

"Remy, what the hell happened?" Remy laughed.

"Shadow is cruel." Remy wiped the tears from his eyes. "Three hours..."

"Oh my god..." his brother held his hands. "Why don't we call the police?"

"Because I can't." Remy looked away. "I cant tell them what happened."

"I...I know you love him..."

"Do you?" Remy looked up. "Because if you did you would understand why I don't want to tell the cops."

"He assaulted you Remy!" His brother started crying.

"Just...go." His brother left the room and Remy pulled his knees to his chest. A half hour later the door to his room opened. "Look, I already told you to leave me alone....holy shit." Remy made eye contact with Logan.

"Are you okay?" Logan walked in and sat down.

"What...how did..." Logan pulled out his phone.

"It's all over the news." Logan handed Remy the phone.

"Great..." Remy rubbed his face. "That's depressing."

"Remy..." Logan got up and closed the door.

"Look, I didn't tell them about Janus I just-I couldn't." Remy started crying. "I-I'm sorry."

"Remy, we didn't either." Remy stared at the kid in shock.

"Why not?" He asked. "I thought you...I thought you would have immediately...shadow he-he raped you Logan..."

"Shadow did." Logan sat back down. "Not Janus."

"Same person." Remy mumbled.

"No, not really." Remy sighed. "Why'd you come here?"

"I came here because I'm worried about you.." Logan looked him over. "What the hell happened after we left?"

"I fought with him." Remy looked at his hands. "I told Janus you guys got away and that I'd leave so I did and-and shadow found me before I could get very far."

"Your injuries..." Logan grabbed the chart. Remy reached for Logan's hand.

"Don't read that." Logan opened it up. "Logan..." Logan covered his mouth as he started crying.

"Remy..." Remy took the chart and shook his head.

"I didn't want you to know."

"I'm so sorry he hurt you."

"Not like I didn't deserve that." Remy laughed. "I fucked with him. He hated that I did."

"Did he make you think he was..."

"Several times yes. But i knew it wasn't." Remy sighed. "How's the world treating you kid?"

"Like I am fragile." Logan laughed. "You get kidnapped and pronounced dead to everyone you knew and loved and you come back and everyone treats you like a zombie."

"How are your injuries?"

"Healed..." Logan shrugged. "For the most part anyways."

"Doctors got you on a bunch of meds?"

"Oh yeah." Logan rolled his eyes. "Some of them I had no clue existed until today."

"Thank you for visiting me Logan." Logan smiled.

"Figured if anything it would cheer you up just a little to know we all made it safe." Remy held out his phone.

"Put your number in?" Logan took his phone and before he could add his contact he paused staring at the phone.

"Oh fuck..."

"Logan?" Logan shakily handed the phone back to Remy.

Jan-Jan: if you think for one minute you are safe in that hospital you have no clue what I'm capable of

Jan-Jan: {image} I'll start with them then, hope you enjoy your stupid stay at the hospital.

"I have to go." Logan stood up.

"Hey," Remy looked at the phone and started crying again. "Please be careful."

"I will be." Logan promised as he walked out. Remy looked at the photo. He bit his lip. Roman and Remus were chatting away with someone else. That means shadow found them.