Don't Cry Beautiful

AN// heres the first oneshot. :) I really would love song suggestions if you can offer up any.

~*~*~

THE SMELL OF YOUR SKIN LINGERS ON ME NOW

~*~*~

Even when I'm twenty-five you still haunt me. 'Why'd you have to go?' Those five words kept on playing in my head. It was as if a broken record was inserted in my mind and was forever punishing me. Just like your memories... Like it was reminding me that you're only a memory...

~*~*~

YOU'RE PROBABLY ON YOUR OWN FLIGHT BACK TO YOU"RE HOMETOWN

~*~*~

"Mommy!" I cried. "He's gone!"

My face was a mess. Well messier than your average 6 year olds face. At the time I truly didn't know that what I was feeling was actually heartbreak. It was heartbreak from losing your best and only friend.

"He'll come back sweetie." She whispered soft nothings into my ear, while softly patting my jet black hair.

I pouted, sniffed, and looked up into my mother's hazel eyes that I had inherited, "He won't mommy! Travis said he's going to the Neverlands! That means he's 'never' coming back."

"Ally he's not going to the 'Neverlands' he's going to the 'Netherlands'. Don't worry, Travis will find his way back."

I exited from her embrace and put on my best business look. "Promise?" I asked and put out my pinky.

"Pinky Promise." My mom agreed chuckling. Then she took my pinky in her's, intertwined it, and shook.

~*~*~

I NEED SOME SHELTER OF MY OWN PROTECTION BABY, TO BE WITH MYSELF IN CENTER, CLARITY, PEACE, SERENITY

~*~*~

I can't do this anymore... I waited nine years. Nine years and Travis still hasn't come back. I know it's foolish but he was my life. And now I don't have a reason to live anymore.

"Ally! What are you doing!" I heard an angry voice. Someone had came through the door without me noticing.

I didn't care though. I didn't care about anything anymore. No one loved me. My mother divorced my father. What kinds of parent's tear the other parent away from their child? I had no friends. I had no Travis. I had no reason to live.

"Listen to me!" I heard no voice though. I was in my own personal state of serenity.

Just then someone entered my front vision. He took a hold of my shoulders and made me drop my knife. He shook and shook and shook until I snapped out of it.

"What!?" I shouted angrily at the person who stopped me.

"Beautiful it's me. I'm back just like I promised." The boy whispered softly.

I drank in his appearance. I didn't know this person so how'd he know me? I had no friends, none at all. His brown hair swept across his face, while his broad shoulders were puffing up and down rapidly. His well-defined face was covered in sweat while his hands were shaking. His beautiful baby blue eyes looked as if tears were forming. I stood there frozen. He looked so hauntingly familiar. The boy pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

He whispered softly into my ear, "I missed you."

~*~*~

I HOPE YOU KNOW, I HOPE YOU KNOW, THAT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, IT'S PERSONAL