My hot Professor 🥵❤️

"Ms.Tejasswi Prakash  you are once again failing in your maths subject. Why is that so?" Karan, Maths professor of Mumbai High School asked.

+

"Umm..sir.. It's not that I tried but I don't understand it!" Teju answered biting her lips. Teju was always attracted to Karan from the day he joined this college. It has been 6 months and her attraction for him increased day by day. She purposely wore short clothes that showed her curves to gain his attention. She flirted with other guys of the school to make him jealous, she tried every other trick to make him notice her.

Karan wasn't less, he was attracted to her the same way and he knew she was purposely teasing him everyday wearing such short sexy outfits.

"If this repeats everytime, I fear you would fail in this class Ms.Tejasswi ."

"I don't wanna fail sir please, I will do anything you say, I would sit for extra class after school too but please I don't wanna be held back in same class." Teju panicked.

"Hmm...good. Meet me here in the class at 5:00 pm sharp Ms.Tejasswi, I don't like late comers." She nodded feeling excitement building inside her and left not before brushing her hands with his.

School already got over around 4:00 and majority of students & teachers had already left for their home. Teju was in girls locker room, making sure her hair and clothes were perfect. She smirked and left the room before making way towards classroom.

"May I come in sir?" She asked slightly opening the door.

"You are 10 minutes late Ms.Tejasswi ." He announced as she stood before him.

"I'm sorry sir." She slightly bend forward showcasing her cleavage that was on full display due to deep cut top she was wearing.

"I hate late comers and you will get punished for this." Karan's gaze landed on her boo*s that were literally spilling of her top. His hands itched to slam her against the table her fu*k her hard until she passes out.

Teju was mentally dancing as she saw him getting affected.

"Lock the door first." He ordered. She quietly followed his instructions and walked back stopping Infront of him.

"You have been a really bad girl tejuuu. You are continuously failing in my class and coming late even after my warning! Karan walked around her. You need to learn a lesson today!" He whispered huskily in her ears making her wet down the region.

"Strip!"

"Sir..she looked at him surprised.

"I said strip!" He shouted and she quickly got rid of her top and her short skirt. She was all naked Infront of him.

"Lay on the desk on your stomach." Tejasswi  did as he said. Karan walked near her and saw her round as* now in the air ready to be smacked.

"Lock your hands behind your back" As soon as she did, he tied her hands with a
cloth. Teju was nervous yet excited. Her fantasy of been fucked by her professor was now gonna get complete.

"Ahhh!" She shouted as he smacked her as*. "Count! " His hands pressed her big as* and he started giving her hard smacks making her moan in pain. Teju's core started dripping as more smacks were welcomed on her as*. "Thirty two  two...ohhh.... Thirty.. nine.." she continued as he didn't show any mercy on her.

"Sir...It's paining.. please stop ..." She pleaded as her skin had started burning.

"This is for being a naughty girl and teasing me. Today I won't show any mercy on you." He continued smacking her till he was satisfied.

Teju panted, she was ready to bear his sweet yet rough torture. She was waiting for this day for so long. Before she knew, he had untied her and turned her around.

Teju saw passion and lust burning in his eyes. Before she could speak anything, he attached his lips with her and his hands started playing with her boo*s. Teju's moan muffled in his mouth as he harshly pinched her buds that were really sensitive. Karan hands explored her curves...teju whimpered as Karan attacked her neck with rough bites.

Her moans and shouts echoed around the empty classroom. Karan pinned her hands above her head and without any mercy entered three fingers inside her making her shout.

"So wet for me!" He thrusted inside her deeply and roughly.. "ahhh......sir ....ahhh.." she moaned in pain while Karan just smirked seeing her withering under him.

"It's your punishment for being such a tease. Don't you think I know your little acts of trying to gain my attention, huh!" He sucked her breas* making her moan.

"I...I..." Teju couldn't complete as she came undone on his fingers. He didn't let her breath and once again started finger fuc*ing her. He closed her mouth as her moans started getting louder and louder.

Teju was living her fantasy, the pain and pleasure was too much to handle for her. Yes, she wasn't virgin but nobody had touched her or played so rough with her like Karan did.

"Cum for me sweetheart.." he moaned seeing her juices spilling out. Without wasting another second he latch His Mouth to her core, sucking her juices. Teju whimpered below trying to grab something to hold upon. Her legs were pinned down by Karan and the position was quite uncomfortable for her. She shouted as he bit her clit while his other hand played with the bud.

"Oh my...yes...ahh...I'm cumming.." Teju cried as she cummed for the third time.

Karan discarded his pant & boxers. He pulled her into his arms and pinned her to the nearby wall. Without any warning he slammed hard inside her making her shout. She clutched his shirt as he mercilessly thrusted inside her.

"Mmm....ahh..oh....aaaa.....sir....she screamed as he was really hard and rough on her. Teju felt as if something got torn inside her. She threw her head back as slowly pleasure started building inside her, Karan mouth was busy devouring her neck, he bit her soft skin leaving red marks.

He groaned as he cummed Inside her followed by teju. He wasn't yet done with her. He removed himself out before turning her and slamming inside her from behind.

"Take this...it's your punishment. I will make sure you won't be able to forget lesson ever." He spoke as he pumped in and out. Teju couldn't help but cry in pain, she was tired now.

Karan wasn't showing any mercy on her, he was in full dominant mode. Teju moaned as her juices covered his length. He continued thrusting until he spilled his seeds inside her.

"Sir ..sir...I'm tired. Please stop." Teju requested as he made her lie down on the bench.

"Shh...just have fun sweetheart." Saying this he took her once again giving deaf ears to all her plea, Karan was beast that day..he didn't leave her until he was satisfied with her, not that teju didn't like but she was loving it but she was too tired to respond. After what seemed 3 hours, Karan stopped and helped her wear clothes.

"Come, I'll drop you to your house." Teju nodded having no energy to argue. Her legs wobbled as she took her first step. Karan without second thought carried her in his arms, he knew there would be no one around to see them like this and there were perks of being Share Holder of the school.

After Karan dropped her home, their little session didn't stop there but continued for years until teju graduated and after few years they got married.
And continue their Love Making like this 🥵❤️