sex with unknown 🥵

Teju was shown lying down on her bed.. wearing her favourite blue silk velvet robe & beneath it a hot lingerie..

She looked at her side & bite her lips sensually looking at the man who was staring at her with same passion.. He smirked seeing her opening her robe knots..

She moved closer to him & put her hand on his neck.. slowly moving down.. caressing his naked chest.. she licked her lips lustly looking at him then started opening his pant button.. he groaned feeling her hand slowly unzipping his pants teasing him.. he couldn't control anymore & pulled her completely on top of him & in one swift motion removed her robe & throw it away.. left just in her hot lingerie..

His eyes fell on her half exposed breasts.. she smiled seductively at him and then removed a strap of her bra from her shoulder.. he gulped down as she lower down her one side of bra & shown him her delicious nipple then starting caressing it with her fingers.. which he really want to took in his mouth.. he felt himself getting hard by her that bold act..

Person: Fuck!

He quickly with his one hand unhooked her bra and then threw it on the floor made her bosoms came in connect with his chest.. while his other hand suddenly squeezed her bottom cheek hard made her lips escaped a sexy moan & clutched his shoulder tightly.. her breaths started getting heavy & deep..

And a very next second he came on top of her.. her bare breasts bounce due to his sudden fast move..

Person: you are making me go insane baby..

He whispered staring at her breasts shamelessly that are moving up & down with her each heavy breath.. then placed a wet open mouth kiss just a bit away from her nipple made her toes curl & hands wrapped around his neck then tugging on his hairs..

Her eyes were filled with desire.. from each passing second her body becoming restless & needy for his touch..

He thought to tease her as sometimes ago she was teasing him also.. his fingers tips very slowly & sensually moving over the soft fabric of her panty.. she slightly moved

her body upward to feel him..

Person: look at you.. so desperate huh!

He said while smirking.. feeling really impatience & restless.. she grabbed his hand & pressed his thumb harder against her panty.. stopping all his slow torture on her.. he groaned & ripped off it from her leaving her now completely naked..

Her imagination running wil.. the things he could do with her body & pleasure her in the most satisfying way..

He himself couldn't control anymore seeing her such sexy body.. so Without warning he entered his finger inside her heat.. she was already so wet & tight..

Teju -: Ummhhh.. oh god!

She moaned loudly.. her face was on fire as her breath quickened when he moved his finger inside her & increased his speed.. she quickly pulled down his pants & stare at him with her ful lust filled eyes..

He was her new neighbour.. Kundrra Karan Kundrra .. yesterday she met him & today he was with her.. in her bed.. pleasuring her body the way she wants..

He positioned himself between her legs & about to enter inside her but suddenly
he disappeared.. then she heard a really annoying & loud sound..

Her alarm clock was buzzing & pulling her out of her erotic dream.. she frowned her eyebrows & opened her eyes.. she looked here & there to found him but realised it was all a dream.. a dream.. she let out a frustrated sigh & glared at the alarm..

Teju -: can't you just wait little longer.. he was just about to en- forget it!

She immediately shook off her thoughts & looked at the time.. her eyes widen in shock.. she was going to be late.. her alarm was starting waking her up for about 40 minutes..

Teju -: O Shit!

She quickly get off her bed & ran towards bathroom..

Screen shifts..

She was shown walking fastly inside the hall of Kundrra industry & checking her files in the way..

Teju -: hash! Abhi 15 minutes haii..

She sighed in relief & turned around but instead collided with someone.. her leg slipped.. she closed her eves tightly ready to receive the pain but it never came.. before that he hold her tightly by her small waist..

Person: heyyy.. you okay babydoll?!

She slowly opened her eyes & she immediately looked away.. she couldn't handle his handsome face..

Teju -: yea..yeah.. thanks..

He smiled & made her stood properly.. she gulped down as her eyes fell on his exposed chest.. his first three buttons were open & this was enough to make her mind go into wild imaginations..

Teju (in mind)-: Ooo how good it's going to be feel when his chest pressed against mine & he is fucking hot man

She quickly shook off her dirty thoughts.. now its not the time.. she cleared her throat & shyly tucked her hairs behind her ear..

Person: sorry.. actually i was in hurry or tumhe dekha nhii..

Teju -: no no.. its.. it's okay..

She said while trying keep her eyes off from his lips which move so smoothly whenever he spoke..
Person: well.. hii i m Karan Kundrra CEO of this first floor & you..

Teju -: Tejasswi ,Tejasswi Prakash

She whispered quietly & then immediately left from there or if she not.. next second she would already imagining things with him..

Karan (chuckles) -:cute..

He said while thinking how innocent & adorable she was then left to his work..

On the other side..

She placed her hand on her waist where he touched her & blushed.. but soon reality hit her.. she just have now 7 minutes..because she is getting late .....
.
.
The End