NEVER ENDING sex

The day when Karan and Tejasswi  decided for the shoot had arrived...

Karan  and Tejasswi  reached the sets...

K :- hi Tejasswi....how r u..

T :-Im fine Karan ...hope this shoot helps me...

K :- it will dont worry...bt i need ur full focus and ur corporation...in this...not matter what follow my words ok...

T :-yeah...im in..

K :-good...Tejasswi first u will wear a bikni...next a transparent shirt...then ur nude pics...and then a complete nude video...u are fine with it right...

T :-yeah...im totally fine...

K :-good...bt first of all...i want to see ur body completely...so that i can know what to be highlighted and what to be neglected in the shoot...

T :-yeah sure...

Tejasswi  removed all the accessories...along with her foot wear...

Karan  was sitting infront of her...

Tejasswi  started opening her clothes infront of him...

She can see the excitement in karan's eyes...

She removed her top and jeans...and stood infront of him...

K :-remove ur inners Tejasswi ...those are the main assets...for now...ur waist ...belly button and thighs...all are perfect and looking damn sexy...

Tejasswi  unhooked her bra and removed it...her boobs pop out as soon as her bra was out...

She removed it...and then took her panty out...she was completely nude...

K :-amazing.. u look so sexy Tejasswi...turn around...so that i can see ur ass too... Teju turned and karan got a view of her round round butts...

After that Karan asked her to tie her
hair and do the touch uns which were necessary

There was only Karan ...Tejasswi  and a make up artist...

The make artist completed her make over...all this while Tejasswi  was wearing a bath robe...as soon as her make up is done manik asked the make up artist to wait in the vanity...as for now she is not needed..

Karan  gave her the bikni and asked her to change it and come...

Teju came after wearing the bikni...and Karan  clicked many hot poses of Tejasswi ... Later he asked her to change into that transparent shirt bt without inners...

Teju came out...with almost nothing on her body becoz all her parts are visible...Karan  came infront of her and opened her top 3 buttons...making her half boobs visible till her nipples...

She has given very sexy poses and karan had captured all of it...

Karan  suggested her to give few more poses in the same shirt bt completely wet under shower...

Teju agreed to it...and they had photoshoot inside the shower cabinet....

Tejasswi  was looking damn hot...and Karan was slowly loosing it...

After this they were left with nude pics and video...

Teju had a shower....since Karan  suggested to make a video of her showering not nude ...bt with that shirt...they were done with the video and were just waiting for the nude photoshoot...

Teju dried herself and was done with her makeup...and came towards Karan  with a bathrobe...

She removed it ...being completely naked...