Chapter # 1

A handsome, captivated and enchanted boy was in the pool , water droplets adorned his bare skin

A handsome, captivated and enchanted boy was in the pool , water droplets adorned his bare skin . It seemed like he was frustrated about something.
?? : I told Appa thousands of times I don't want to fucking marry ( again dived in to reduce his rage but )
?? : Jungkook Are you mad ? Come out hurry up. ( cold as ice )
Jungkook: Namjoon hyung  go inside I don't want to come out right now ( rudely )
Namjoon: Come out mister it's FREKEAING 12 AM . ( loosing patience)
Jungkook: I'M NOT COMING ( Roar)
Namjoon: JEON JUNGKOOK I'M NOT IN THE MOOD TO SET YOUR FUCKING MIND BUT I'M TELLING YOU LAST TIME COME OUT. I KNOW EVERYTHING IS DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO ACCEPT. I KNOW YOU ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF APPA BUT THE THINGS YOU ARE DOING ISN'T THE SOLUTION. NOW COME OUT ( yelled )
(Jungkook came out . His eyes was teary just  not because of namjoon's shouting it's just it seems like circumstances , people fate and everything was against him. Namjoon wrapped towel around jungkook's shoulder )
Namjoon: Come with me . ( jk didn't say anything just followed him . )

They came in the jk's room

They came in the jk's room .
Namjoon: Go and change your clothes. ( said while sitting on the bed in calm tone . Jk went . After sometime he came out and stood in front of the Namjoon and was staring the floor. )
Jk : H-yu-ng ( stutterd )
Namjoon: Jungkook I'm not going to eat you baby . I'm sorry it's just I lost patience I was worried about you you can catch cold .
Forgive your hyung and please sit beside me . ( polite . Yes he was a cold person but at the same time he had a soft heart . )
Jungkook: Hyung please tell Appa that I wanna get married. I will do everything he will say but not marriage. ( cracked tone . Jungkook was a person who doesn't shows his emotions so easily. He could snub them )
Namjoon: Jungkook you know very well it's hard for me to make him understand. But for you I'll try to stop him  . ( made him sit on his lap . Jungkook smuggled in his chest because he really needed that hug . )
Jungkook: Thank you hyung .
Namjoon: Kiddos don't say thanks to their hyungs . ( kissed on his forehead)
Jungkook: I'm not a kid ( whinned )
Namjoon: Yeah yeah I can see.
                          NEXT DAY

Mr.jeon and Mr.kim family was sitting in the living room to fix the marriage date.
Mr.jeon : Namjoon go and summon Jungkook here.
( Namjoon went . After sometime Jungkook came with Namjoon. )
Mrs Kim : Hi Jungkook come and sit beside taehyung.
Jungkook: huh?
Mrs Jeon : Jungkook is there anything wrong? ( controlling her anger )
Jungkook: N-no
Mrs Jeon: Then sit .
( Jungkook sat beside taehyung. Taehyung looked at him for a moment and jk was looking at his lap.  )
Mr.kim : So it doesn't matter if you guys don't want to marry. Your marriage ceremony will be on the Monday of next week .
Taehyung: a-ppa ( low voice but was audible)
Mr.kim : Hmm
Taehyung: Isn't so early ( hasitated)
Mr.kim : No ( stren )
Mr.kim : Mr.jeon is there any problem?
Mr.jeon : No . I'm glad that my son gonna be your son's husband.
Mr.kim : Yeah . Jungkook is like our son now. Right Jungkook?
Jungkook: Ye-ah ( starlet but handled to answer)
Mr.kim : Now we should go . Nice to meet you guys .
Mr.jeon : Nice to meet you too .
Mrs.kim : Jungkook take care . You should be happy. Why are you looking down ?
( said while cupping Jungkook face )
Mrs.jeon : He is not feeling well today. ( triedto cover )
Mrs.jeon : taehyung son be safe and healthy.
Taehyung: Thanks aunty ( short reply)
( Mr.kim family left )
Mr.jeon : Namjoon make him understand that don't create any scene on marriage ceremony and accept this reality.
Namjoon: But Appa still think about this marriage.
Mr.jeon : What do you want to say ? I already cleared you this marriage is going to happen so make your fucking mind .
Namjoon: you cleared Appa it's just Jungkook is not happy about this marriage.
Mr.jeon : I . don't. care . You should make him understand but here you are arguing with me. ( grimacing his teeth)
Namjoon: Sorry Appa .
Appa : Hmm ( he left to his room )
Mrs.jeon : Jungkook don't do something which make me to punish you very badly ( gave a ultimatum and left )
Namjoon: Jungkook baby look up ( politely and jk looked up . His eyes were filled with hurt . His eyes were telling that he wanted to ran away and disappear. His eyes were screaming for help . )
Namjoon: I'm sorry. Ican't do anything baby ( hugged him very tightly )
Jungkook: Hyung don't say sorry. I know I'm unfortunate.
Namjoon: Baby don't think like that . Taehyung is a responsible man he will take care of you and I guarantee you he won't hurt you. 
Jungkook: But hyung I can't be happy with you .
Namjoon: No kookie it will take sometime to adjust and accept the reality but you guys will be happy.
Jungkook : Hope so .
Namjoon: I have to go to hospital. I have some work.
Jungkook: Can I come with you .
Namjoon: Yeah sure .

                   ON THE OTHER SIDE

Mr.kim family came home.
Mr.kim : Taehyung where are you going.
Taehyung : Hospital.
Mrs.kim : Listen! Are you happy with this marriage?
Taehyung: Do I look like ?
Mr.kim : Taehyung behave yourself. Be ready for marriage. At least now make me happy it's been like years you haven't made me happy.
Taehyung: That's why I'm doing this ( went without waiting for reply)
Mr.kim : Look at his attitude. ( sighed )
Mrs.kim : Don't worry he will not create any scene.
Mr.kim : Better for him. 

Namjoon and Jungkook was sitting in the namjoon's cabin . Namjoon was checking patients file . Jk was scrolling his mobile.
Someone knocked on the door.
Namjoon: Come in. 
(?? Came in )
__________________________________________
GUESS WHO CAME ?
DISCLAIMER
PICTURES ARE NOT MINE. CREDIT GOES TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. STORYLINES ARE MINE . I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.