Chapter 7

" is because he's dead "
.
.
.
.
.
" He's dead !!!! " Luffy said in shock while Ariella just nodded in silent " B...But .... How "

" Luffy he died 24 years ago at sea he was helping out some sailors and they got caught in a horrible storm their were no survivors it was all over the papers " Robin told him pulling out an old newspaper paper in the crate and handing it to Luffy, he took it and had a look at what Robin meant, on the front page it read.

~~~~ Breaking new ~~~~

The Cosmic Prince D/N.D.Issac former member of the Roger pirates and legendary pirate of 990,000,000 B is dead

Reports say that he was on the ship with the sailors the night a tsunami storm hit and no own survived

The Marins found parts of the ship washed up on the shores near the base but no body's were discovered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" how come shanks never told me this ..... about him " Luffy said " I guess it was too hard for him nor Buggy to talk about it, his death must of really hurt them " Sanji said with his arms crossed and his head held down

" oh I can't imagine what it must have been like for them to hear of his passing it would have surly left a scar in their poor hearts " Ariella said while placing her right hand on her chest where her heart was located.

" what about Y/N-Dono mother " Kine'mon asked " well I don't know much about the whole thing but what I would could grab is that after she heard the news about his death it would have broke her it would have been painful for her to stay in the same place where she had planned to start her life with D/N especially with memories of their times together, so she would have made the big decision of taking off with Y/N and came here to Lotus my guess is that she also didn't tell anyone about where she was going not even to Shanks and Buggy "

" wait so she just took Y/N away not even letting Shanks and Buggy say goodbye or even tell them the location " Luffy said nearly shouting standing up from his seat

" Luffy !!! sit down and let Ariella finish the story " Nami told Luffy nearly pulling him back down to his seat

" it was also for their safety she knew the consequences of having a child with a very wanted criminal but the grief of losing the love of her life took Miss M/N down a dark hole and as the years went she started to grew cold towards Y/N even refusing to take care of her and we'll eventually they entered the Matsushita family and Miss M/N devoted into her new rich life and with her new family but still refused to take care of Y/n she was left alone, I wanted to do something so I decided to step in to take care and be a mother figure to Y/N, even if we're not blood related I've loved her like my own"

" oh wow .... It's no wonder her mother neglected her all these years Especially since Y/N dose resembles her father quite a bit with her hair, eye and skin colour " Nami said while still looking at the wanted poster in her hands

" it also SUPER !!! Sweet what you did For Y/N, you were there for her when her mother wasn't " Franky said while finishing his bowl of Gumbo
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" you didn't have own baby ? " Luffy ask curious

" LUFFY / STRAW HAT-YA !!!!! " everyone shouted mad that he asked ariella that rude question " I'm so sorry about Him " Nami apologised why grab Luffy by the ear " Apologies right now !!! "

" OW !! OW !! OW !! ... Ok Ok I'm sorry I'm sorry "

" oh no it alright really I get asked that question a-lot actually .....  and we'll I'm afraid that's impossible because ...... I can't have kids of my own " She said while placing her right hand on her stomach Law immediately knew what she meant it looked like to him that she really wanted to have a child but because of that she couldn't.