The One Where It Started

SPIRIT REALM

Hello, I'm Holiday

I travel to different places on different days of different months and different years. I have a weekly travel routine too which I do online through my blogs. Nowadays everything is digital so why not? Right? Usually, I post a blog on Sundays and one-day breaks. Release a newsletter on weekends, and give special travel offers on three-day breaks. But on the national and international holidays, like the long ones where you have no option but to go home, like now, they are my favorites.

Because now I either get to be the center of your attention or the bane of your existence. I love to be both. Sprinkling cheers everywhere I go I make children return to their parent's house, siblings talk to each other with a smile, and be the peacemaker at the dinner table where the inevitable chaos breaks out. Sometimes I succeed and sometimes fail miserably.

But there's one niche where no one can bet me to the top that is striking the match of love. Yes, I'm the matchmaker. THE matchmaker. I put different people in the same room, allow them to lock eyes, see them torture themselves to make the first move, fall for each other but struggle to accept the truth but still hang out all the damn time. And finally, when they get too comfortable I threaten them with my departure till all they can think about is ME. Then I will watch them torture each other, oh the drama with some popcorn and seasonings and coke. Scratch that, diet coke. I wait for them to realize it's not me they love but each other. And finally, when they do I'll leave them behind to my friend you hate - 'working day' to play out their dreams and be nostalgic about me.

And like every other matchmaker, I play favorites. Maybe a little too much in this case. Like every other story this is a story of a girl and a boy and like every other couple they fall in and out of love and like every other time I want to see a happy ending. Because whenever I see them I see everything that should be but not meant to be. At least not until now.

Have you ever heard of the phrase 'right people wrong time'? Yes. But what do you call it when the timing is right, people are compatible, and stars are aligned but it's nothing but themselves in their way? And that is Noah and Blair. Every holiday they meet each other, date for a while, hang out all the time, they fall in love and there is this whole thing about holiday romance, and every time I take the next step, the threatening. Rather than torturing themselves and, agonizing over their impending separation, they accept that step out of love, and part ways to go back to their lives in the city.

Frustrating, isn't it?

There is nothing more painful than watching the two people you love together who love to be together choose not to be to together.

The man in the pale blue hoodie to the lady in her brown sweats at the boarding stand as they were about to go their separate ways from there said, "Next time."

"Next time," she replied.

And that's how it ends every time ladies and gentlemen.

❤️❤️❤️

Hey, 'ya Munchkins!

First of all,
How are you all doing?

Second of all,
Today I completed my five years in this app and was singing

*and I don't know how it gets better than this*

And then I thought

Oh, I know, and started writing😉

What do you think about this new book? I'm planning to make it a novella

I know I'm known to be the one to leave things in halfway but my writing is not something I want to include in my pile of procrastinated items so I take this book as a warmup to bring back my OG books🥳🥳🥳

And I missed you all so damn much and adult life is not what these novels make it seem it's funnier, and more fucked up but once again that made it more exciting

So, to my old gang, you'd been with me for 5 years and I want you to be with me forever the new readers buckle in you're in for a ride🤠

Keep smiling :)

Love

ME!