|1| SNOWGLOBE

SCINTILLA SQUARE

11 A.M.

On one hand, one says people who have a morning routine are highly likely to achieve great things, and on the other hand it's said that crazy people are those who do the same things in the same way daily and expect different results. So what does it take to achieve success, being consistent or divergent?

Something to think about while sipping our morning coffee.

But that's not the case for Blair, at least not when she's on the hot seat of The Tonight Show with the whole world waiting for her answer. Make one wrong move and the next day she will be the hot topic in gossiping tongues and a practical joke in Facebook memes.

Blair Crawford is the up-and-coming actress who was promoted from being a background character to a supporting character in the sequel of the most popular TV show. And she's also allegedly a potential character who could have her own show if things go well. Having your own show is not something trivial for a middle-class girl from Rock Hill Grove.

Blair knows it. Her fists loosened up as she wiped the palm of her hand on the Bohemian chic Kaftan dress her stylist chose to make her look a little uptight than usual. It took a moment for her to find her voice and string her thoughts before coming up with an answer.

"Success, according to me is an individual's perception and it differs according to the person and their purpose. In my life success is not confined to one aspect of life like career or finance. And the film industry is demanding. Not in a wrong way. But it pushes us to the extreme to bring out the best but at the same time we need a routine and we need to go through a scene by heart. As actors and actresses, we have to read into a situation and reinvent emotion. So success to me can be achieved by being consistently divergent."

The moment she stopped hearing her voice she heard her heart thumping against her chest. If not for the frill in the sweetheart neckline there is a vial chance of people catching a look at the thumping. "At least it's not about the showcase in my home," she thought to herself mentally thanking the interviewer for not prying into her privacy

"That's an interesting answer," the lady in the chair adjusted herself flipping through the next cards of questions.

"So as we are approaching the final segment of the interview it's only apt that we end it with something biased. And speaking of biased we heard you are biased to a particular collection of showcase..."

And there it was. Just when she thought this time would be different. However, she was excited to share the story but hated to say it for the crowd. She could still remember the nights she did nothing but watch the glass and the materials that were inside the globe, the days she ran around her town clutching to it. But now it feels like it was not hers anymore, it wasn't even anything other than a PR stunt to make her look like the character she's gonna play.

"Here we go again," she said in a fake cheery tone to coat the irritation she felt inside.

"So snowglobes, huh?"

"Yep." She smiled.

"Come on, elaborate it for us."

"It's nothing you haven't heard already," She waved her hand playfully crossing her legs.

"Okay... say something we haven't heard then," and at that moment she knew she messed it up. "Like about the person who gave it to you."

Hazel eyes

Coffee hair

Sunset tan

Picasso's hands