2. Finally He Knows

He eats his dinner while she looks at him adorably

"Why are you looking at me like that?",he asked amused by her actions.

"Well I was thinking if this was how little Pranav or little Sahana would eat too when they come into this world",she said.

"Say what?",Pranav looked at her shocked.

"We'll visit ENT, okay?",she said in a serious tone.

He got up from his place and pulled her into a tight hug. Realisation hit him, he was going to be father! HE WAS GOING TO BE FATHER.

"We are going to be parents?",he asked pulling away from the hug and cupping her face.

She nods with her eyes filled with tears

She nods with her eyes filled with tears. She was feeling overwhelmed and the flow of tears wasn't stopping at all.

"Stop crying, Sahu! Though you look adorable with a red nose and red ears. I don't want to see you like this, not just because you are pregnant. Not now, not ever, your tears just make me more weak butterfly",he said wiping her tears.

"Stop, I am going to cry more. Ah, the tears! Stop already. I swear I don't want to cry but these tears won't stop",she said  pouting.

He captured her lips, leaving her surprised. His hands around her waist pulling her more into him. She kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck. The kiss was full of gentleness and more like making the moment memorable.

"I'll cherish this moment forever in my life. Thank you for coming into my life, Sahu",he said holding her hands.

"Thank you to you too, papa to be",she said joining their foreheads.

"What did you say? Say it again",he asked again.

"I'm telling you, tomorrow the first thing I'll do is take you to ENT",she said in a serious tone pushing him away from her and crossing her arms across her chest.