✨ eleven✨

Ignore mistakes pls

***

Taehyung was deep in sleep when someone harshly shook his shoulder, causing him to open his eyes.

As he looked at the individual who was shaking him, he saw a female nurse who appeared to be in her late thirties.

"Hey, what are you doing in the patient's bed? Can't you see the situation of the patient? Don't you have any brains?" she scolded Taehyung, who was rubbing his eyes as he got up.

Meanwhile, Jungkook also opened his eyes because of the nurse's shouting.

"I-i'm sorry I wa---",

"What the fvck, why are you scolding my wife," Jungkook said, cutting off Taehyung as he got up and sat on the bed, grabbing Taehyung's arms as he was about to get off the bed.

"Because he is sleepi—," the nurse started but was cut off by Jungkook.

"He is sleeping with me, and I don't have any problem with it. On top of that, I was the one who told him to sleep with me, so who the fvck are you to command?" Jungkook asked furiously.

"Sir but---",

"Enough, you're so annoying, just leave! My head is already hurting," Jungkook said as he took out the IV from his hands.

"No, Jungkook, what are you doing?" Taehyung tried to stop Jungkook from removing the IV, but Jungkook was quick to do so.

"Okay, I'll leave, but first I have to give you an injection," the nurse said.

"I said leave before I lose my temper," Jungkook growled.

"Okay okay as you wish sir," the nurse started to walk towards the door.

"Listen!" the nurse stopped and turned to face Jungkook.

"Next time, don't act like that in front of patients or any other clients," Jungkook said firmly.

The nurse didn't say anything or nod as she walked out of the room.

___

"She was doing her job, why did you use abusive words toward her, Jungkook?" Taehyung said once they were the only two in the room.

"I just don't like the way she talks to you," Jungkook replied while getting off the bed as he adjusted his shirt.

"But what if she complains about you?" Taehyung said, concerned.

"Complain to whom?" Jungkook laughed.

"To the doctor who's the head of this hospital," Taehyung replied while looking up at Jungkook, who was now staring down at him with his hands on his hips.

"They know who I am, so nothing is going to happen. Don't you know that your husband is the CEO of Jeon Corporation, the big and popular one?" Jungkook smirked while bending close to Taehyung's face.

Taehyung only scoffed while staring at Jungkook's face.

He didn't know what to do or whom to blame. The nurse was also rude, and Jungkook also treated her rudely, so he just decided to ignore it.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyung questioned, concerned that Jungkook hadn't eaten anything.

"Yes, and I want to eat youuu, and I'm not drunk," Jungkook teased, smiling and showing his bunny teeth.

"Let's go outside first," Taehyung said as he stood and walked towards the door, completely ignoring Jungkook's words.

Jungkook smirked as he followed behind Taehyung, saying, "I'm not kidding, bebs, I really want to eat youuuu——oh." As soon as Jungkook stepped out of the door while shouting, he saw his mother- and father-in-law standing there.

Mrs. Kim was holding Aeri in her arms.

Taehyung fake coughed after hearing what Jungkook shouted in front of his parents, while Jungkook quickly bowed to them.

"How are you now, Jungkook?" Mr. Kim replied, acting normally as if they heard nothing.

"I'm feeling better now, appa," Jungkook said, standing behind Taehyung.

"Oh, good to hear that, and I already bailed you out, so take rest without any worries," Mr. Kim said with a smile.

"Oh, thank you so much, appa... And I'll pay you back, just tell me how much money they took," Jungkook said.

"No need for that, son, we did it for you and Taehyung and your daughter," Mr. Kim said.

Jungkook smiled at him.

"Okay, then thank you again, appa," Jungkook bowed again.

"Don't mention it, son. By the way, take rest properly, take care of yourself, and I hope they will discharge you soon. We'll head out home now," Mr. Kim said.

"I'll ask for discharge today," Jungkook said.

"Why? You still need some treatment from them," Mrs. Kim spoke this time.

"No, I'm fine, and I hate hospitals and the smell of these medicines. I want to be discharged today," Jungkook said.

"Okay, as you wish, son. Take care of yourself and get good rest at home. We should leave now," Mr. Kim replied.

"Tae, we'll be going now. Take care," Mrs. Kim said, handing a sleeping Aeri to Taehyung.

"Okay, bye. And Jungkook, from now on, please limit your drinking habits," Mr. Kim said, to which Jungkook nodded.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim waved at them before leaving.

"We should leave now too. Stay here, I'll be back," Jungkook spoke as he left from there.

***

To be continued ....