•୨୧┈ Introduction ┈୨୧•

╭──╯ . . . . . Hi there !

I'm a beginner fanfic writer !. I will give you guys an insight into what this fanfic is about and a few disclaimers !

・ ❀ Y/N
There is no criteria here. Just add your appearance however you'd like. Some keywords to have in mind:

・ ✿ Y/N = Your name
・ ✿ N/C = Native country
・ ✿ E/C = Eye color
・ ✿ H/C = Hair color
・ ✿ S/C = Skin color

・ ❀ Time line / place
I'll be using CODMW3 (Modern Warfare 3) timeline for this fanfic, John "Soap" MacTavish is not KIA (Killed in action). He is, in fact, saved by Y/N.

。゚・ ❀ ゚・. 。゚・ . ° . ✿ 。゚❀ ゚・. 。゚・ .

・ ° Y/N backstory
Y/N is an orphan. Her parents abandoned her during the breakout of a civil war in her N/C. Luckily for her, she was taken in by a British NAVY SEAL commander, who took pity on her. With some arrangements and new documentation, Y/N was transferred to the UK as a british citizen and raised between the NAVY SEALS and the CIA, where she met Laswell when she was 5 till 18. Once, she was legal age, Y/N trained in the British military for 3 years and soon after applied in the British SOF (Special Operation Forces). Passing selection and enrolling as an SAS (Special Air Services), where she stopped having contact with Laswell and now going by call sign: "Luna".

。゚・ ❀ ゚・. 。゚・ . ° . ✿ 。゚❀ ゚・. 。゚・ .

・ ✿ Story Synopsis
Following CODMW3 storyline, situated in England, Kent - Channel Tunnel. Y/N is informed of the situation with TF141 and is requested to keep a vigilant eye on the situation in case they need to intervene. Y/N does as she is demanded and heads off into the tunnel on her own, equipped with an HK G36. Cautiously making her way to the scene, following the sound of gunshots and taking some of Konnis' groups' soldiers as well. Hidden behind a pillar, Y/N saw what seemed to be TF141 in the area. Arriving in the nick of time to witness Soap intervene with Makarov, seeing the danger of the situation, Y/N quickly dropped her gun and went into close combat, kicking the gun out of Makarovs hand which was pointing to Soaps head. Soon enough, Makarov switched his attention to Y/N and started their own fight. "Luna" was swiftly kicked to the ground, near her dropped gun, and tried to reach for it. However, Makarov took the chance and left the scene alongside Konni soldiers, leaving TF141 and Y/N to defuse the bomb.

。゚・ ❀ ゚・. 。゚・ . ° . ✿ 。゚❀ ゚・. 。゚・ .

・ ✿ Disclaimers
- - > English isn't my first language.

- - > I write character responses based on their cannon persona.

- - > NO smut is involved (You can ask for one, and I'll make a separate sequel)

- - > This fanfic is all based on the MW3 campaign and timeline. However, after the bomb detonation, I will make my own series of events. Since we aren't told where Makarov goes next. Though, if there is any official confirmation of CODMW4 teasers / campaign. I will change the events to those with Y/N involved in it.

- - > We can assume Y/N is the same age as Soap, 26

- - > For now, I will publish 1 episode, If I see good feedback, I will continue writing more.

Now that that's all said and done, enjoy this fanfic !