Packs

FORESTEERS

ELITE

Alpha- Alpha Robin. beautiful reddish pelt color with russet and lighter stripes, gorgeous and magnificent port. Green eyes.
Beta- Beta Smoke. She-wolf with pale grey pelt.
Delta- Delta Roan. Big, white wolf, with his muzzle grey because of his age, lots of scars all around his body
Omega- Omega Proud. Brownish pelt color.
Healer- Healer Feather. Blueish-silver pelt color, lots of berries and leaves stuck to his pelt. Apprentice: Poo. Light beige with darker stripes on his back and a grey front leg and a floppy ear.

WOLVES

Cork- Beige wolf with black ear tips.
Jet- Black she-wolf.
Maple- Tortoiseshell-like she-wolf.
Sunflower- wolf with Yellowish pelt.
Phantom- She-wolf, white on the top part of her body and dark gray on the bottom. Warden- Wolf with gray on top and light gray on the bottom, with darker stripes around the neck and shoulders area.
Bee- Puppy of a cream colored pelt with dark grey stripes all along his spine and sides.
Honeycomb- She-wolf puppy with dark grey colored pelt and light beige stripes along her spine and sides.
Dust- Grey she-wolf, mother of Bee and Honeycomb, mate of Cork.
Carnation- Pinkish she-wolf with big russet stripes along her body.
Chipmunk- Cubby wolf of a golden-colored pelt with two large black stripes with another white one on both sides of his pelt, just like a chipmunk, fluffy tail and cheeks.
Cotton- Fluffy she-wolf of a beautiful white pelt color.

LAKEERS

ELITE

Alpha- Alpha Salmon. Pinkish-orange wolf.
Beta- Beta Drop. White and brown she-wolf.
Delta- Delta Shine. Brownish she-wolf.
Omega- Omega Breeze. Black and brown wolf.
Healer- Healer Mud. Light brown wolf. Apprentice: Sky. Blueish-white she-wolf.

WOLVES

Pebble- White wolf with silver speckles.
Wave- Blueish-gray she-wolf
Dune- Wolf with cream colored fur with grayish-beige hints around the muzzle/shoulder/back and tail area, and white around the paws and chest.
Sandy- Wolf with beige pelt and brown speckles around his fur.
Tuna- Gray wolf with yellowish ear tips.
Wind- Light brown she-wolf puppy with black paws and face.
Pine- Black and beige puppy.
Fern- Black wolf, father of Wind and Pine, mate of Ivy.
Ivy- Gray and beige she-wolf with black stripes and green eyes. Mate of Fern, mother of Wind and Pine.

MOUNTAINEERS

ELITE

Alpha- Alpha Cliff. Big brownish Gray wolf.
Beta- Beta Cloud. Grey and white wolf
Delta- Delta Dew. Grayish-silver-blueish she-wolf.
Omega- Omega Snow. White she-wolf.
Healer- Healer Mint. Brown she-wolf with lighter stripes. Apprentice: Jumpy. Small reddish wolf.

WOLVES

Crack- Black wolf.
Earth- Beige-red wolf.
Stalker- Grey she-wolf with darker stripes.
Root- light beige wolf with brown patches and black stripes.
Mole- Black she-wolf with pinkish-red patches on the face, paws and belly.
Eagle: She-wolf of a dark grey, almost black fur and white spots on the face and front paws.