Chapter 1

Ambassador: "Take me to the Embassy."

Driver: "Yes, Sir! Huh?! The brakes aren't--!"

Ambassador: "What the hell is going on?!"

CRASH!

Clatter...

???: "One of our diplomats in Ostania was killed in a car accident. We suspect it was an assassination carried out by the East's Far-Right-Wing Political party."

???: "They want a war with our nation of westails."

???: "We need to know exactly what they're planning in the East."

???: "Then we should put him on it. The best agent we have... Twilight."

Two men stand in an alleyway.

Man A: "Just as I promised. Photographic proof that the foreign Minister... wears a hairpiece. Negatives and all."

Man B: "Nice job. This should be enough to secure his resignation. Keep up the good work."

Man A walks off.

Man A: "Fsh."

Man C: "Hey! Where are you going? Aren't you going to hand over what you promised?!

Man A: "What?! But... I just... Oh no... That was a set up...!"

~In a car~

RIIP!

Code Name: Twilight

Twilight:  "Phew."

A male with blonde hair and blue eyes is seen driving. The man was a spy. In an Era in which the nations of the world were waging a fierce war of information just out of sight... He was a veteran of the battlefield, employing a hundred different faces to survive. The male pushes up his glasses.

Woman: "So anyway... Daddy was going on and on about how someone stole his hairpiece pictures and how he was going to make them pay. I haven't the foggiest idea what he was talking about. Robert? Are you even listening to me?"

Twilight is seen with a different suit and hairstyle.

Twilight: "Hm? Oh, indeed. How unfortunate for him."

The woman notices a proposal.

Woman: "Oh, Robert, look! Do you supposes that will be us someday?"

Twilight: "Hmm? Ah... Let's break up."

Woman: "What?!"

Twilight: "Your conversation suggests a limited intellect."

Woman: "What...?"

Twilight: "Best of luck in your future affairs."

Woman: "Robert wait!" This is so sudden!

After Twilight leaves the woman he looks through the photos.

Twilight: I'm sorry, Karen. But I have no further need of you... or rather your father. It's time to say goodbye to this "Robert" disguise too. Hopes of marriage? The joys of an ordinary life? Those joined my I.D. papers in the rubbish bin on the day I became a spy.

He throws the glasses and pictures into a burning barrel. There's a screeching of the train.  Twilight puts down his briefcase and is slid a newspaper.

~Meanwhile~

Bright pink eyes bore in dark red ones.

Y/n: "Ne-Nezuko? Tanjiro?"