Chapter 2

Franky is dressed as a woman.

Franky: "..."

Y/n: "..."

Anya: "..."

Loid: "..."

Loid: "No this won't do."

Anya points.

Anya: "I don't want this Mama."

Franky looks shocked.

Y/n: "It isn't Franky's fault that Loid sucks at doing makeup."

Loid: "I don't think you can pull off the mother role, Franky." Though I've met women who look worse...

Franky: "With all your talent for disguise this is the best you could come up with? Really?!"

Loid: "There's only so much I can do with that body type." 

Y/n: "Ever think of fake breasts?"

Loid: "No. They might fall."

Loid is thinking on a seat.

Frnky: "I came all this way to help, you know?!"

Y/n wordlessly holds out $500 worth of dalcs.

Franky: "Thanks."

Anya: "You can have a peanut."

Loid: This is Operation Strix, my code name is Twilight. As a spy from a Westalis intelligence agency, I was assigned this top secret mission. The goal is to avert a war being engineered by Ostianian Political leader Donovan Desmond. We managed to pass the Enterance Exam needed to work our way into Ostania's Elite Eden Academy... But we failed to anticipate that both parents would be required to attend the mandatory follow-up interview. "There's no way around it, then. I'll go find a wife."

Mission 2

City Hall the capital of Berlint

Woman: "Did you hear the news? Our offices were robbed!"

Long-haired woman: "Apparently the perp only broke into cabinets containing the personnel files of female residents. Doesn't that creep you out? He must be some kind of pervert."

Short-haired woman: "Nothing creeps me out more than our section chief. He was ogling me again this morning!"

Woman with glasses: "It's those short skirts you wear."

Short-haired woman: "But my boyfriend loves when I wear them! You've got a great body, Sharon. You should show those legs off!"

Sharon: "When you have kids that sort of thing stops." 

Long-haired woman: "What do you think Yor? Doesn't the robbery creep you out? 

Yor is seen pouring coffee.

You: "I guess?"

Short-haired woman: "Is that the Cheif's coffee? Should we put some snot in it?"

Laughter.

Yor: "Snot? Does that make the coffee taste better?"

Short-haired woman: "..."

Long-haired woman: "... Oh, Yor, what a unique treasure you are."

Yor: "Huh?"

Short-haired woman: "Come back to earth now and then, Yor, and maybe you could actually meet a man!"

Sharon: "Cool it Millie."

Long-haired woman: "Yor's so pretty. If she put a little effort into her appearance, I know she could turn some heads."