Ice Breathing (Kōri no Kokyū)

Ice Breathing derives from Sun Breathing

The Ice Breathing combat and breathing style mimics ice and snow, specifically their smooth yet sharp structure and replicates it with the user's movements. This grants speed to the user. Most, if not all, known techniques involve the user bending their body, limbs and weapon in a both a sharp and soft motion.

Weapons: Two Fans

Color

Doma: Gold

Inosuke: Dark Blue

Demon Slayer Mark:

Demon Slayer Mark:

Users: Inosuke and Doma Hashibira

Forms: 7

First Form (Ichi no Kata): Ascending Cold Air (Jōshō Suru Tsumetai Kūki)- The user does an ascending powerful slash with one or both fans 

Second Form (Ni no Kata): Paralyzing Icicle (Tsurara Mahi-sasuru)- The user stabs their fans into the opponent with incredible speed and power, enough to shock and paralyze the opponent for a short moment.

Third Form (San no Kata): Winter Wrath (Fuyu'uppun)- The user maneuvers themselves and circles the enemy. They would slowly close in the gap between them and the enemy, delivering rotational slashes at the same time.

Fourth Form (Shi no Kata): Snowflake Beam (Sunōfurēkubīmu)- The user hits the opponent from 6 different sides, making a snowflake.

Fifth Form (Go no Kata): Cold Blue Assault (Reiki Aoiro-bōkō)- The swordsman simply dashes to the enemy and swiftly slashes them. This is the easiest form to master, but the weakest (depending on the user's strength).

Sixth Form (Roku no Kata): Snowflake Cycle (Sekkakumei)- The swordsman leaps into the air and swings their fans in front of them with incredible speed and strength from multiple directions.

Seventh Form (Shichi no Kata): Icicle Claws (Tsurara-tsume)- This can only be done if the swordsman has reached a certain level of speed and skill. The swordsman starts by slashing the enemy's eyes, blinding them. While the eyes begin regenerating, the swordsman thrusts their sword into the enemy in all directions, with full power. This process continues until the eyes regenerate fully and the enemy can see again. The swordsman then finishes them off with a final slash to the neck.