𝗧𝗪𝗢 ━ think about it

❛ coming, rose? ❜˖ ࣪ ‹ ▬▭ SKINNY LOVE , isaac garcia 𖠿 ׂ ぃ ᮫❛ i don't have a choice, do i? ❜

❛ coming, rose? ❜
˖ ࣪ ‹ ▬▭ SKINNY LOVE , isaac garcia 𖠿 ׂ ぃ ᮫
❛ i don't have a choice, do i? ❜

          ISAAC just smirked at her shocked state.

"Waiting for you, obviously? What class do you have first?" He asked, snatching the time table out of her grasp. "History? Come on then." Isaac grinned, walking away.

Rory just stayed in her spot, looking at him in disgust. "Coming, Rose?"

"I don't have a choice, do I?" Rory muttered.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Alright, we're here." Isaac leaned on the door frame of the classroom, "Go on."

Rory's slight frown faded, "Alright thank you, really."

"No problem, Rose."

"Maybe if you stop calling me that I'll actually try and be friend you." Rory said before walking away.

Choosing an empty seat by the window, Rory sat down, leaning her head on her hand as she looked out the window.

Interrupting her view, a figure sat down beside her, completely blocking the view of the school's field from the inside.

"My bad. Guess I forgot to tell you we have the same class." Isaac grinned, plopping his backpack on the floor and resting his arm on the backrest of Rory's seat.

"What? We had like almost five minutes to get here and you tell me this now?" Rory rested her back on the backrest of her seat, mind you, with Isaac's arm still slung around it.

Isaac smiled at her, "Guess life's full of surprises, Rose."

"Isaac!"

Rory and Isaac turned to the voice. "Why are you sitting there?"

"Better view." Isaac excused, "Prof probably won't notice."

"Suit yourself." The unfamiliar person remarked, going back to talking to his friend.

Rory turned her attention back to Isaac, "You and your reasons. You just want to sit beside me, don't you?"

"Sure, that's totally the reason."

As the bell rung, when the Professor came in, his eyes immediately landed on the new face among his students.