Chapter 8- The embarrassment

Ritika's room

Ritsy  woke up to loud banging on her door. She grunted already having a headache and the added banging was just adding to her misery, she rubbed her face and all the embarrassing memories from last night came rushing back to her "Oh god oh god oh my fucking god kya bakwaas ki hai maine kal what mera rohit tumhari ritsy and maine usko haath pe mara bhi hai oh my god ab kya karungi???" she was ranting to herself and the banging continued.

She muttered something in the lines of "Ladki ko sone bhi na do koi yaar!!!" and opened the door to find a fresh and ready for practice "Uh wha.....what are you doing here Roh- uh Mr. Sharma?" Ritika fumbled making rohit frown who thought "Kal to bola tha formality nahi karenge aur ab ye? Shayad se she didn't mean any of that."

Vi coughed dramatically and said "Hello Ritsy agar tumhara Ro ki aankho mai khona ho gaya ho to mujhe bhi dekh lo mai bhi hu yaha." making her flustered and earning a smack on the head by Ro.

"Chup kar tu bakwas band kar. Rit- uh Ms. Sajdeh how are you feeling now?" Ro asked ritsy who was just staring at him confusing rohit.

Vi came forward and shook her slightly "Ritsy he's asking you something." he said barely containing the teasing smile. 

"Uh yeah I am fine just a bit of headache because of the hangover." Ritsy said not meeting his eyes embarassed about whatever happened.

"Ok please take some medicines and take care. If you need anything you can call me Ms. Sajdeh." said Rohit in a professional tone which ritika decideds she hated but she nodded nevertheless. "Take care ritsyyyy." Vi said and ritika smiled at him.

"Um hey Mr. Sharma I- am uh actually um very sorry about what happened yesterday." Ritika said nervously stopping him. "It's ok you were kind of tipsy I wouldn't call you unprofessional for that." Ro said especially emphasizing on that word and walked off.

Ritsy who was starting to smile frowned hearing the taunt "I thought he'll not be as hostile as he was before. Viii kya karu mai ab??" Ritsy whined to virat.

"Dekh whatever you said has definitely affected him bas ek jhaapad aur drunk daant se wo thodi na sunega teri." Vi said sensibly for a change.

"Achha thik hai I'll keep trying mujhe kaha hi jana hai." Ritsy said rolling her eyes, vi chuckled at that, bid her goodbye and went to practice.

Training ground

Mahi bhai had just come and went to vi and ro who were talking at a corner about something "Cheeku Ro kal tum dono aaye hi nahi event ke baad mere room mai. How did it go? I hope cheeku ne kuch gadbad nahi ki." Mahi said chuckling.

"Kya bhai mai hi thodi na kuch na kuch karta hu humesha. Ro kuch nahi kar sakta kya kabhi?" Vi asked pouting.

To which jaddu and jinks who were passing by and Ro and mahi said in unison "Nahi." which made vi pout more. "Arre tu mera mastikhor baccha hai na but koi baat nahi I still love you bacche." mahi said ruffling his hair which made him smile.

"Bhai mai bhi hu na sab pyaar usi ko?" Ro said also pouting. "Arre nahi aise kaise tu to mera sabse pehla kiddo hai." Mahi said ruffling his hair too.

"Pata hai bhai kal kya hua?" Vi asked suddenly very excited. "Chup kar gadhe tu kuch bhi bolega mujhe pata hai badha chadhakar." Ro interrupted him glaring hard.

"Bata cheeku kya hua ab to mujhe bhi jaan na hai." Mahi said joining vi to which Ro just facepalmed himself resigned to his fate. "Kal humara Ro bohot demand mai tha pata hai. Ek ko dance karna tha ek ke saath to almost kiss ho gaya tha." Vi said animatedly wagging his eyebrows at ro.

Mahi gasped and his eyes widened "Ro kya bol raha hai? Kaun hai ye aur tu kab se playboy ho gaya?" he asked dramatically.

"Ro was shocked to see mahi bhai behaving so unlike his nature "Bhai aisa kuch nahi hai ye idiot kuch bhi bolega aur aap vishwas kar loge kya? Wo Aanya ke saath dance kiya kyuki wo ek ball tha and she insisted and rahi baat about Ms.Sajdeh wo to she stumbled and fell on me galti se and accidently our faces were too close. Ye kal raat se mujhe Mr. Casanova casanova karke chidha raha hai bhai bolo na ise." Ro explained and then whined to mahi.

"Vi khabardaar jo Ro ko aisa waisa kuch bola toh ab wo bhala kya kare bechara itne demand mai hai to?" Mahi scolded Vi faking his anger.

"Ha ha bas ho gaya ab aap bhi is se mil chuke ho, Vi chal ab practice karne chup chaap. Captain ki sun le kabhi toh." Ro said giving vi a side eye, They were both leaving when mahi stopped Ro by grabbing his hand but vi had gone ahead to talk to jaddu.

"Ro ye hasi mazaak to hota rahega but you know na that if you actually do feel something for someone I am here to hear it from you." Bhai said softly.

"Bhai aisa kuch hai hi nahi but yeah I'll keep your words in mind." Ro said assured to which mahi nodded and said "Good go now practice."

A/N: I am sorry this is a bit shorter and maybe doesn't even make sense. I really had zero motivation to write but I couldn't keep y'all hanging so here it is. Please Vote and comment let's again keep a target of 15 comments pleaseee. Also can you guys please follow me? If you have any requests or ideas regarding his book ing me till then Toodlesssss!!!!