Chapter 23- The Love's Grand Play

Ritsy was sitting in the stands with her fingers crossed which were honestly starting to ache now but she just couldn't get herself to uncross them after Ro's 100 which that idiot hit with a very risky six. (Typical Ro)

And now he was at 199 and Ritsy's hands were shaking with anxiousness. The team already needed one run to hit there target and there were 2 balls remaining. She just hoped he didn't do something too risky and gets out but gets the easy single.

But who was she even kidding? How would he be Ro if he didn't do something so stupid. And stupid he did, hit a freaking six so high and Ritsy just closed her eyes scared to even see what was gonna happen but opened her eyes as soon as she heard the girls- Natasha, Athiya, Sanjana and Sakshi bhabhi erupting into yells of happiness.

Sakshi who was sitting besides her hugged her tight (Yes she was informed about everything by mahi) and she dared open her one eye and saw a spectacular view. Ro and Vi running at each other roaring in happiness and hugging each other tightly. Vi picked Ro up and twirled him in the same fashion Ro once had.

Ritsy uncrossed her fingers finally and wiped one lone tear of happiness. So happy to be a part of this crazy family now, so happy and proud of the fact that she could call this man hers now. 

Her phone fell down and she bent down to pick it up but Sakshi hauled her up immediately "Look Ritika my devar's eyes are looking for you." Ritsy straightened up and sure he was looking for her because as soon as he saw his eyes crinkled and he gave her an exaggerated kiss with his bat. 

And she knew, she just knew she was gonna be plastered all over internet in a matter of few minutes. But she didn't give a damn about that now as she gave flying kisses back to him and saw Vi saying something to him animatedly which she him teasing Ro for sure. 

Vi had warned Ro saying "Vi trust me I can run a single run so please do me a favor and don't hit a risky shot please!" But how could he be our Ro if he listened to Vi ever so he did what he loved the most- hit a pull shot and completed his double century making India win.

And looked at Vi who possibly looked more happy than even Ro himself felt. He was delirious with joy and came running to him which Ro mimicked roaring in happiness. Vi came and suddenly lifted Ro up "You idiot sharma, you will never listen to me don't you?" he said  twirling him with happiness "Never and that's why you love me Vi." Ro said back and they both laughed.

Vi put him down and said "I am so proud of you Ro so so proud." Ro just grinned at him and said "I know Vi I know it shows. I couldn't have done this without you." Ro looked towards where Mahi was sitting and saw him standing with his hands above his head clapping vehemently with a big proud and goofy grin on his face which looked very uncharacteristic for mahi.

Ro just grinned wider if at all that was possible and then his eyes shifted to where all the ladies were sitting and he saw everyone clapping and Sakshi clapping and doing a well done gesture he smiled at her too. 

But he couldn't see the face he was looking for just then Vi nudged Ro and said "Oh ho already missing your lady luck." Ro swatted his hand and said "Shut up! I'll see when you fall in love." rolling his eyes. "Yeah I won't be doing PDA ever." he said back.

Ro was gonna retort but he saw Sakshi pulling Ritsy up and his eyes immediately lit up with happiness as he kissed his bat and indicated it towards her. She blushed and immediately gave dozens of flying kisses back.

"You guys really start anywhere Ro. Go get a room!" said vi with no venom as he was so very happy for his best friend. "Oh trust me we will definitely!" Ro said smiling. "Eww shut up" Vi said and they both laughed.

"So is what I asked for ready?" Ro asked raising his eyebrow and Vi said excitedly "Obviously!" 

"Where are you dragging me to Bhabhi?" Ritsy asked as she was being dragged to the field when she only wanted to go to Ro and hug him, tell him how proud she was. "Be patient Ritsy." Sakshi said with an excited smile confusing Ritsy further.

She was lost in his thoughts when Sakshi abruptly stopped her and nudged her to look towards the field. She gasped and her eyes widened, her hands going over her mouth "Oh god what is he doing?" she asked seeing Ro holding a Mic in his hands.

What was he even doing there in front of all the people and cameras. "Exactly what I am very proud of!" Sakshi exclaimed and went back leaving her there.

The crowd had gone absolute bonkers seeing what was gonna happen just then Ro cleared his throat in the mic and everyone got dead silent "So I am not really good at this but I'll definitely try." he said chuckling and Ritsy couldn't help but smile but at that adorable man.

"You know there's this girl I met and she had all but barged her way in my life. Actually giving me a whiplash of words in our initial meetings." He laughed again, his eyes on Ritsy all the time. Ritsy just had an irritated but fond smile.

"But as we got to know each other she realized that I am not as horrible as she perceived me to but actually a great a human pat pat." he said as he patted his own back as people let out collective awws.

Ritsy just shook her head at him so in love "Yeah so let's get back to the point so this woman Ritika came in my life when I didn't expect at all." Ro looked straight in Ritsy's eyes and continued "Ritsy you make my heart fuller and life happier by just being there. You have accepted this crazy family of mine with you full heart and so have they. Your laughter is my favorite melody and if I am sure of anything in this world of uncertainties in the world, one thing I am sure of is my love for you. 

"I want be yours always and give you all the love you deserve. I love you Ritika will you be my love, my confidant, my rock and my happy place? Will you be my girlfriend?" Ritsy was in tears when Ro ended his monologue.

She ran towards Ro and hugged him tight and Ro sighed a sigh of relief of contentment to have her in his arms "Yes yes yes a hundred times yes Ro!!" Ritsy said in tears. Ro pulled back and opened the box showing her a delicate necklace with a heart pendant "May I?" Ro asked to whic Ritsy nodded.

Ro put the necklace around her neck and gave a small peck on the side of her neck when the crowd went berserk with a chant of Kiss kiss kiss so when ritsy turned they did just that. A sweet kiss full of whispers of promises of togetherness and a crazy ride!

                                                                                   The end

A/N: Thanks for all the love on this story especially the ones who commented as I got inputs from them. And alot of thanks to my silent readers too. Please vote and comment on this last one as I would love to know if y'all like the ending <3.

Also I know the ending was a bit over the top and extra but I love extra so hehehe :)                              Do tell me what you guys wanna read from me!

Ps: I am imagining them as they are in the header in the stadium as well ^_^

Words: 1365