Facing With The Past

High School was a nightmare for me. But now I have a nice job at a huge office with decent salary to enjoy myself. So, I won't do the same mistake again and start anew.

It is my first day in the office. The atmosphere is lively and the other employees are really nice. Everyone gets here in time. Unlike me who was five minutes late on her first day.

Before I could ask anyone anything a woman came and she told me to go to the boss's office.

I knocked on the door. A very familiar yet unfamiliar voice told me to come in.

After walking into the office I froze. A tall, strong, stern looking guy was looking at me with a smirk on his face. And I knew him. It's him. Issac.

"Remember me? The guy you and your friends used to bully in high school.. I bet you remember me. Looks like I'm your boss. Huh!?",
He grinned.

I couldn't move. I froze on the spot. He continued, " Say something Luciana.. Aren't you happy?"

"I... I.. never wanted any of that and they were not my friends"

He seemed to enjoy seeing me like that. "Ohh My Ray!! They were your 'friends' oh!! And your 'boyfriend' to be precise. Each day they made my life more and moree miserable but you said nothing.. Not a single thing. "

He stepped closer now, making himself even taller and imposing on me. He leaned against his desk with his arms crossed. And said, "I'm your new boss, and I hope we don't have any issues at work"

I tried to explain, "If.. I did something they would have hurt to even more. They knew tha.." I stopped myself from saying that cause.. I was the cause of his misery.

He laughed, "Aww!! That's a load of bullshit, you had the power to stand up for me or help me. But yet you did nothing. You didn't even talk to me when I visited your house on our graduation day. I'm sure you enjoyed the sight of me being tormented and tortured by your so called 'friends'. "

After saying that he grabbed some kind of liquor from his desk and drank it. When he finished, he looked up at me, his eyes were grey and cold, he changed a lot after high school, he was taller, stronger, and his eyes were filled with nothing but rage.

Seeing his eyes, I knew he won't believe a single word I say. And it hurt seeing those eyes full of rage which were once full of love for me.

I couldn't supressed that pain and shouted, "Youuu.. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING." And burst into tears.

"Aww.. Is little Ray crying?" Issac laughed cruelly. He called me by that name after ages but not out of affection but mockery.

While I sobbed, he leaned forward on the desk, getting right in front of my face and said, "Believe me!! I don't even wanna know or believe anything you say anymore."

I regretted everything. I know everything happened to him was my fault. And that gulit is unbearable. "I know.. I should have done something.. But I wasn't strong enough. You can take my Job back if you don't wanna see me. I understand... I'm ..."

"Ohh cut the crap!!.. You don't know how much I want to make you beg for mercy in front of me, right now. do you Ray?!?" Saying that he leaned in closer, and I could smell his breath. It was sweet, a floral scent.

"But I think I'll just mess with you for a bit, it's way more fun that way.. Right? ", he smirked even more.

I was angry and frustrated. I wiped my eyes with my hands and said, " Yeah.. Right!! I will pay for my sins. I know I should have stood up for you.. I'm sorry. "

"Ohh you should be sorry. You were my only friend in school..oh sorry! I forgot that you pretended that part and because of you I didn't have any friends in school. My first love.. Oh.. My bad again, it wasn't love.. It was a game you and your friends were playing. Which turned out to be a tormanting memory for me", still looming over me his expression was stern as he spoke, " You feel sorry right?" I nodded,"Then you'll have to do something for me, Ray. You are going to let me take out all of my... frustrations on you.."

"You can do anything you want.. I already told you that I'll pay for everything.. "

"Oh really? You'll let me do anything I want to you?? You know that means anything. Right??", he grinned devilishly.

"I know"

"Good", saying that Issac grabbed my arm and dragged me closer to him. Then he leaned forward and whispered into my ear, " When we're alone after work, you'll be mine."

Those words gave me chills cause I knew those words were not out of affection but lust and pure rage..

He handed me two files and dismissed me from his office..

As I left the room, I heard his chuckles. As if he's on a hunt and the pray....... is me.

____

• Author's note:  If you like reading this chapter don't forget to hit the like button. It gives me encouragement to write more. And also English isn't my first language so if I make any mistake while writing, I'll appreciate the criticism (not with hursh words)

Also Thanks For Reading☺
See You Next Week