Night Of Rage

It was 8:30 pm

Messages

Issac
Come to my office.

Me
Okay

As I entered Isaacs office, it was like walking into a different place, it felt totally different from this morning. It was very dark and the only light coming from was the two monitors on his desk. He was sitting in his chair, grey eyes staring at his computer screen. He heard me enter and looked up, smirking.

"Glad you could make it Ray, have a seat.",He gestured to the chair in front of his desk. And I sat there silently. But my heart was beating quite fast.

Isaac got up from his chair, his hands behind his back. As he approached me, he was even more imposing and I couldn't stop my heart from racing.

"So Ray, you know what time it is, right?",He was now leaning over me, both of his hands on both sides of my chair. He wasn't smiling anymore but he was looking at me hungrily, he looked like a predator waiting for it's prey.

"It's 8:30 pm" I replied.

"Soo you know.. Good Girl!!"

He leaned forward even more and I was suddenly aware of his height, it was intimidating, he was a giant. His grey eyes looked down at me and my knees felt weak.

"Now, since we're alone.."

He paused for a moment as he looked at me with eyes full of lust.

"I'm going to have my way with you"

I gulped hard as he said that.

Isaac leaned closer, his breath on my ear was hot, and that sweet floral smell filled my nostrils,"From this moment you are going to follow my every command. okay?"

He was staring at me, his eyes darted around my body, looking at every curve, every inch.... As if he was deciding from where to start.

All I could do was nodding.

"Good girl" Saying that Isaac suddenly grabbed me by the collar of my blouse and pulled me towards him.

Leaning down to my level he ordered, "Kiss me"

I kissed him on his lips. It was soft.

"You call that a kiss??", he asked.

" I.. I...ve never kissed anybody before.. ", I replied while looking away from him.

"Didn't you have a boyfriend who was too protective of you? Yet you never kissed??", he laughed.

" I told you he was not my boyfriend "

"Whatever", saying that he pulled my head close and locked his lips with mine. As our lips played with each other and I looked into his eyes. I saw pure lust.

Breaking the kiss he smirked at me, " Heh.. You know!! You are pretty decent at this for your first time. "

I could smell mockery in his voice. He doesn't believe me..

"Good Girl"

he suddenly grabbed my sides and sat me on his lap, it felt like I couldn't move, there is something about Isaac that made me feel.....

weak.

He smirked and looked at me. "You know what I want from you, Right!!Ray? "

He moved his hands to my waist, I could feel his strong hands running up and down on my sides.

I felt soo weak that I could only murmured, "I.. don't know.. "

"Oh you do~ that kiss told me everything I need to know. And now your voice..."

Isaac grabbed my chin and pulled my face close to his again. I could feel his breath on my wet lips again, I felt a rush of excitement, and I wasn't even sure why. There was soo many emotions I was feeling all at once. I couldn't bare it.

"You want me, don't you Ray", he whispered.

I confessed the very thing I didn't want to confess at that moment, "I wanted you since the first day we met at school... When they started bullying you.. I came to you to confess my feelings but they didn't let me... And That's the reason why they bullied you even more. I'm the reason why..."

The room was silent. And I realized what I just said.

Breaking the silence he asked, "Huh? You actually wanted me back then?"and he looked confused.

Isaac seemed surprised by the answer but he still smirked at me, he was glad that I confirmed his suspicions that I wanted this as much as he did. But I never wanted "this" this way.

"I had no idea... And you liked me since then......"

He sounded confused, but it seemed like he believed me.

"But now I know~" he said in a more gentle voice. Saying that he leaned in again to kiss me.

A drop of tear fell down my cheeks. Cause I didn't imagine that he'll believe me. As Isaac was kissing me, i couldn't help myself, cause I wanted this as much as he did, I was excited just like he was.

As Isaac pulled away again he saw the tear running down my cheek.

"Aw, what's wrong, My Ray?"

Issac looked at me, he was confused about what he just saw. He was still smiling from the kiss, but he looked concerned now.

"I'm soo sad and happy at the same time that I don't know how to react..I'm so sorry Issac"

"Huh!? You don't have to be though..."

As Isaac spoke, he leaned in again and kissed me, this time it was more passionate and aggressive, Isaac was clearly craving this. And so do I.

"I'm just happy that I finally know that you want me, now..."

He broke the kiss and looked at me,"we can 'play'"

I don't know why but the word 'play' hurt. I don't want to be a 'plaything' to him. I craved more... I was greedy, "Can this be more from playing? "

Isaac: "Oh... this is just the warm up before the main event..."

Isaac smirked, and then he grabbed me by the waist again, my body felt like it was floating. But there was lingering uneasiness that I couldn't brush off. Isaac kept me on his lap and then he ran his hand up the back of my blouse.

"Are you ready for this, Ray~?"

And after hearing those words I couldn't think straight. I stared in his eyes silently.

While smirking again, he grabbed my blouse and tore it off. By this sudden action, my heart started to race fast and I suddenly found it difficult to breathe. I just sat there staring at Isaac as he looked at me hungrily.

"How about we go to the couch??"

He stood up and picked me up as if I was nothing and walked over to the couch in his office, once we were on the couch Isaac sat back down and brought me onto his lap again.

Issac kissed me again, he was hungrier than before, it was so good that I felt like my knees were shaking. As Isaac pulled away I saw that he was grinning and looking at me lustfully, he moved his other hand up on my body as he leaned towards me again.

"You know I'm going to make you mine tonight, do you understand?"

I nodded. And He kissed me again, even more passionately, there was no doubt in my mind now that Isaac would take me tonight.

"Don't be afraid, My Ray. I won't hurt you, just let me take care of those cravings you have~"

Isaac was grinning as he spoke, this was what he had been waiting for. He grinded my hips upon his members. And a sudden whimper came out of my mouth.

"Looks like my Ray is enjoying herself too much.. Let's continue this at my place"