Information

━━━✦❘༻✧༺❘✦━━━ 

In the opulent world of the aristocratic Todoroki family, whispers linger around Lady Izuku Midoriya, the beguiling new addition to the esteemed lineage. Married into privilege, her arrival at the illustrious Todoroki Manor raised eyebrows and hushed rumors alike. 

Elsewhere, the clandestine world of the underworld murmured praises of Tomura Shigaraki. Reigning supreme as the mercenary who never misses his target, Shigaraki was soon tasked with assassinating Shoto Todoroki, the youngest and heir to the Todoroki name. His plan and execution was perfect. Almost perfect. Shigaraki's plan crumbled to dust as the noble mysteriously met his demise before Shigaraki could execute the fatal strike. 

Driven by a relentless need to compensate for his missed mark, Shigaraki sought to uncover the truth and the identity of the one who stole his kill. Concealing his identity, he maneuvered his way into Lady Midoriya's inner circle, infiltrating her world under the guise of loyalty. Trust. Dependency.

Unbeknownst to him, Shigaraki was walking into a labyrinthine web spun by the enigmatic widow. His every move fell into the carefully laid trap of Lady Midoriya, a woman whose cunning surpassed even his own calculated tactics. His proximity to her was exactly what she desired, drawing him closer to uncover his true intentions while weaving her own intricate web of deception.

Behind every smile is a lie.

━━━✦❘༻✧༺❘✦━━━

Upload Schedule:

Every Friday!

16:00 Eastern Time // 8:00PM ET