Fresh beginning 💕

It has been one month since Jimin and your conversation about both of your past memories. Everything is going so perfectly, as he doesn't behave coldly towards you. As for Myung Soo, he is planning to confess his love to you today because he can't keep it in his heart forever, even though he knows that you and Myung Soo don't have a future together.

It was a normal evening where you were ready to go home from work, but Myung Soo approached you and said, "Hey, Yn, actually... I need to talk about something with you. Can we go to the terrace?" Myung Soo asked with a calm and soft voice, tinged with nervousness. You nodded, and he took you to the terrace. "Now, tell me what you were about to say," you said curiously. Myung Soo took a deep breath and started saying, "Yn, I know what I'm going to say is not going to happen, but I just wanted to tell you everything and let my feelings out. Actually, Yn... I love you." He said it with so much love and tenderness. 'I know you don't love me back because you love the love of your life... and I'm happy for you that you're slowly getting your love. I just wanted to let my feelings out so I don't feel any regret or burden, so I told you everything today." He said it with a soft voice, full of care and understanding.

You looked at him with concern and guilt building up inside you. "I'm glad you let your feelings out for someone you loved so much, and that someone is me," you said softly. "I'm grateful that you cared for me and loved me, even sacrificing your own love. You deserve better than me. Thank you for truly loving me and helping me through difficult times, and for always being there to cheer me up." You smiled at him with warmth in your eyes.

Myung soo sighed, "I feel like my heart is lighter now." He chuckled, "I'm glad you do," and you smiled. There was a few seconds of silence. "Okay, so... I was a-" Myung soo's sentence got cut off by a thud as a flower pot fell. You both looked in that direction. "Jimin?" you mumbled, curious about why he was on the terrace. Was he eavesdropping on both of you?

Jimin's POV:

It was evening, and I was ready to leave for home, but suddenly, I saw Yn and Myungsoo talking to each other. I was curious, so I decided to listen in on their conversation. I saw them heading towards the terrace, so I followed them secretly and hid behind some flower pots. Somehow, I felt jealous. As soon as I heard Myungsoo confess to her, my whole face turned red. I was definitely jealous inside, but I wasn't going to admit it. Suddenly, I accidentally dropped a flower pot, and they caught me. I frowned, trying to appear as if I were a statue.

"Mr. Park?" You said, and he looked everywhere except at both of you, but then his eyes met yours. "Oh, Yn and Myungsoo? I didn't see you both here... Oh, I accidentally broke a flower pot," Jimin said, pretending as if he had just noticed both of you. I silently chuckled, seeing his clumsy and silly side after so many times. Jimin noticed me chuckling silently and smiled secretly. Suddenly, Myungsoo scoffed, "So maybe it's my time to go home. Bye," and he immediately left, purposely leaving Jimin and you alone. This sudden plot twist was kind of awkward, and silence filled the air.

Jimin thought to break the silence between them. "So... how's your work going? Is it going smoothly?" Jimin tried to sound cold but failed miserably. "Oh, yeah, it's going well," you smiled. "Hmm, good," he said while standing straight, his hands interwined behind his back. Another awkward silence followed until Jimin again tried to break it. "Should we hang out again?" he asked. "Huh? Uh, um, well, yeah, I have time... I can," you smiled, looking at him while he smiled back, and your heartbeat quickened.

You both went together in his car and headed to a calm and relaxing cafe. Sitting at a corner table with a beautiful outside view of a blossoming cherry tree, its petals falling slowly and calmingly, as if everything around you both was moving in slow motion.

"So, what do you want to order?" Jimin asked in a friendly tone, different from the one he used at work. "Oh, well, I'll order... Ramyeon," you said. "Only Ramyeon?" he asked, a bit smile playing on his face. "Um, and one strawberry milkshake," you said with a neutral smile. "Only these two things?" he asked again, with the same tiny smile. You nodded. He chuckled, "Come on, just order freely. I'll pay for it. Your lips parted in surprise at his sudden kindness. "Hey, Mr. Park, it's okay, I'll pay fo-"
He cut you off. "Waiter, bring two Ramyeons, one strawberry milkshake, two chocolate cakes, and a soju bottle," he ordered. The waiter nodded and went to fulfill the order. You remained silent, not saying anything. "And Yn, remember in the office, we're boss and colleague, but outside the office, we're friends, so you don't have to call me Mr. Park here," he said with a neutral smile.
"Uh, okay, Mr. Pa- I-I mean, Jimin," you said, laughing awkwardly after making a cute mistake. He chuckled, seeing the cute behavior unfolding in front of him.

After some time, the food was served on our table, and you were looking at it. "You know what? Eat freely. I can see you're not eating properly due to work. You're looking weak. You don't want to look weak, right?" Jimin said, his voice friendlier than before. You smiled and shook your head, indicating no.

"Good, then eat as much as you want," he said, handing me chopsticks to eat the ramyeon first. You took them from him and started eating. You were happy that he was caring for you despite still not having regained his memory. You were smiling like crazy without realizing it.

Jimin noticed and chuckled. "What happened, Yn? What's on your mind that's making you smile crazily?" he teased. "Uh, um, well, nothing, hehe," you laughed awkwardly again. "Come on, you don't have to be shy in front of me. Remember, we're friends," he said, still smiling at me. "You're right," I said with a smile.

You both had fun together, hanging out often for a week. You've grown closer to him, and he's also started feeling suddenly attached to you. He knows the reason but doesn't pressure his mind. Instead, he's doing his best to regain his memories.

He often stays happy and doesn't even get angry. He starts daydreaming randomly, (which might indicate he's falling for you again.)

He often texts you, calls you, and hangs out with you. Even at night, he can't think of anything else but you. (It seems like you're constantly on his mind.)

It's nighttime, and Jimin is at his friend's house with Jin, RM, Suga, Jungkook, Taehyung, and J-Hope. Everyone is busy watching a movie, but Jimin is texting with a smile on his face, unaware of it. Jungkook notices and grins, teasing, "Hmm, I see you're being lovey-dovey, huh?" Jimin immediately regains his composure and asks, "Who said that to you, Kookie?" Jimin sighs, "Never mind, I'm going to sleep. Y'all enjoy the movie." Jimin says and heads inside his room. "He's probably chatting with his crush," Jungkook mumbles to the other members. "I heard you, Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin shouts from his room, and everyone laughs.

"In the garden of life, love is the seed that blooms into a garden of endless possibilities."

To be continued.........

Hey ficties im back with my story i hope you will like it bye take care 😊