BACK TO KOREA

{last part}

You were working at your desk while Jimin was secretly staring at you from his office. His office has glass doors, and your desk is right in front of it, so he can see you clearly. However, when you noticed him, he quickly averted his gaze somewhere else, and I smiled secretly.

After some time, Jimin came outside and walked towards you with a few files. "Prepare these; we're going to Korea for a business trip next week," he said before leaving. Your face immediately lit up. "I'm finally going back to Korea! I'll get to meet my family there!" you exclaimed in excitement.

In excitement, you quickly started preparing everything in the file, happy at the thought of meeting everyone again in Korea.

[Time skip]

In the evening, you were still working continuously, typing rapidly on the keyboard. Jimin noticed and came towards you. "Hey, Miss Yn, I think you should rest for a bit. You've been working continuously," he said with a hint of worry.

"It's okay, Mr. Park. I'm fine. There's only one file left," you said, your eyes fully focused on the computer screen. Jimin smiled and mumbled, "She is cute," his tone soft and tender.
"Did you say something, Mr. Park?" you asked, still engrossed in typing.
"Uh, um, no, I didn't say anything," he stuttered a bit.

After a while, you finished your work completely, and a sigh of relief escaped your mouth. "Phew, finally it's done," you said, getting up from your seat and starting to pack your stuff in your purse. You wiped the sweat from your forehead and headed outside of the company to go home.

As you were walking, you saw someone in the distance—it was Jin and Jungkook, Jimin's friends. They were walking in the streets, and you thought to meet them, so you walked towards them.

"Hey, you're both Jin and Jungkook, right? Jimin's friends?" you asked them with a polite and soft tone.
"Uh, yes, we're Jimin's friends," Jin said, looking at you as if trying to remember something. "You're Yn, right?" he asked.
"Yes, you know me?" you asked.
"Of course, we know you. Jimin hyung talks about you often," Jungkook, the youngest one, said. "He... talks about me... often?" you asked him.
"Yes, and he compliments you so much. To be honest, he looks scary and cold from the outside, but he's soft from the inside. I think he likes you," Jungkook exclaimed with happiness.
"Oh, really?" you said. "I hope so," you mumbled under your breath as you smiled secretly.
"Anyway, we're going to a cafe. Wanna come?" Jin asked.
"Yes, Yn, please come with us. We'll hang out together and enjoy," Jungkook pleaded with his cute doe eyes. You chuckled.
"Okay, okay, I'll come with you both," you said, and they both became happy.

You walked with both of them to the cafe and sat in a corner seat beside the glass window. It had a beautiful view outside, with the setting sun peeking through the trees, birds chirping, kids playing in the nearby park beside a little pond, and two puppies playing on the street path. You smiled as you looked at the view; it was very calm and peaceful. There were no obstacles or issues, only relaxation. It felt like nothing bad was going to happen afterward and that everything would be fine in the future as well.

"Like the view?" Jin asked with a soft smile on his face interrupted your train of beautiful scenarios. You smiled. "Yes, it's a very quiet and good place to relax. I almost got lost in it," you chuckled.
"Indeed, it's a good place. Me and the other friends often come here for relaxation," Jin said.

We three stayed silent for a few minutes, but then Jungkook broke the silence. "Did Jimin hyung tell you about the Korea business trip?" Jungkook asked while sipping his banana milkshake from a straw.

"Yes, he did, and I'm so happy that I'm going to meet my family again!" You exclaimed with excitement, a big smile on your face. Jungkook showed his bunny smile.
"You know, we're also going to Korea with other friends. We all will enjoy so much," Jungkook grinned.