Its An Acquired Taste

My name is Walter O'Brien. I have an 1Q of 197, higher than Albert Einstein's IQ of 160.
I run a team called Scorpion, consisting of geniuses in many fields.
First there's Toby. Toby has a PhD from Harvard Medical School. He had a gambling addiction, which is how I found him. He was about to get his ass handed to him by a pit boss, so I worked off his debt and took him on.
Then there's Sylvester, our human calculator. Give him a math problem, I dare you. He'll solve it in no time. His parents had kicked him out because of his abilities and he was considering suicide as he moped in a crappy hotel room. I helped him understand his abilities and he started working for my team.
Happy is a mechanical prodigy. She didn't need me to ask her to join the team, she just kind of did on her own. Her expertise in mechanical and electrical systems is a huge asset to the team. She's feisty but she can be a huge help during emergencies.
Paige and her 10 year old son Ralph met the team and I when we were working our first job with the government. She was working at the diner we commandeered. Ralph is a genius; reminds me of myself when I was his age. She interprets the world for us and we interpret her son for her.
Finally, Agent Cabe Gallo of Homeland Security. I met him when I was arrested for hacking NASA when I was 11. When my system was used for dropping bombs on Baghdad, killing millions of innocent people, we lost contact. One day he wandered into the garage, hoping to reconnect with me and get me on a case.
This is my team. We solve cases around the world, saving many lives in the process.
We are Scorpion.
We're a little odd but it's an acquired taste.