Chapter One: The Arrival Of Republic Of China And Imperial Of Japan

-Planet Location: Remnant-

-Kingdom Location: Beacon Academy, Vale-

-Daytime-

-Ozpin POV-

I was in my office, studying the reports of the White Fang activities, including Salem as well. But all of that was interrupted by an earthquake, I look at the monitor, and saw two new kingdoms.

 But all of that was interrupted by an earthquake, I look at the monitor, and saw two new kingdoms

And they are located near Vale and Mistral, I hope they are friendly to make a peace treaty. I call team STRQ to my office, I wait til they arrive, after a few hours, they arrive.

Summer: You call us, Ozpin?

Raven: And why call me? I was busy you know, and this better be good, or I am leaving.

Ozpin: Okay, Raven, but there is two new kingdoms that appeared next to Vale and Mistral. But we need to investigate what's going on, hopefully we make a peace treaty with them.

Raven: And which one are we doing first?

Ozpin: Here. *points at the map of his holo table.* This will be the first we make a peace treaty with them, they call themselves the Republic of China. But this one. *points at the border of Communist Party of China.* Republic of China and Communist Party of China are in a Civil War, but Republic of China is being aided by Imperial Japan. For now we will go to Republic of China.

Glynda: *walks in.* Ozpin, Team STRQ, you need to watch the news.

Ozpin: Why?

Glynda: It's about the Civil War that already ended in a kingdom call... Republic of China, I believe.

Ozpin: Okay.

I turn on the news on the holo table, me and STRQ watch the news, as we watch, the news reporter told us that all Communist Party of China was destroyed, also Republic of China has regained their lost territories, and saying Republic of China will not fall. We also saw the casualties of both sides, 50,000 Communist Party of Chinese soldiers, 30,000 Republic of Chinese soldiers, also 20,000 Imperial Japanese soldiers as well. I turn it off, knowing it will be hard for them, but I told Team STRQ we must leave now, while Glynda will be in charge while I am gone. As we leave the office and went to the bullhead, as we enter and flew towards Republic of China.

-meanwhile in Republic of China-

-Y/n POV-

After the Civil War has ended, and all of communism is gone, forever. I walk towards the cemetery with our dead comrades and enemies, I always give respect to the fallen soldiers, even the enemies, as I help the workers who work at the cemetery to bury our fallen soldiers and fallen enemies as well. Once we are finished burying, I kneel down and pray for them to have a peaceful and safe journey to the heavens, once I finish praying, I get up and did a bow to respect the dead. I leave the cemetery, and I know that I have to trial the prisoners of war, but the judge walk towards me.