Heel Turn

The week went by way too fast for Y/N's liking. It was just Tuesday and now it's Monday again. Y/N had been training the whole entire week. Especially after Friday night.

Dominik went too far. His father wanted to quit what he loved just because of Dominik. The Judgement Day needs to be stopped. If nobody else is going to attempt it, she might as well.

There was a match that the O. C had tonight against the Alpha Academy. Karl, Luke and AJ didn't want Y/N out there as she wasn't really a part of the team and probably because they were still worried about her wrist. She didn't really care about her wrist.

Y/N would probably get someone from medical to put a gauze pad on it, then put medical tape around it. As of right now, she still had to get ready.

The young girl hated when people did her makeup. She was fine with someone doing her hair. Her hair was getting straightened, while someone taped up her wrist.

After finishing everything, she returned to her dressing room. Putting on her makeup on and her outfit. The outfit was different than usual. It was darker than the normal, brighter colours.

When she was done with everything. Y/N walked around the hallways backstage, looking for a kendo stick. They always had extras lying around, so finding one wasn't really hard.

Y/N didn't have to use the stick for a little. She just walked to her dressing room to keep it safe.

Y/N and Kevin Owens were having their weekly chat. Well, it's mostly a weekly complaint fest. Despite being on SmackDown and Raw, he never stops complaining.

Looking up at the tv Y/N saw it was time to get the kendo stick. She said a quick 'bye' to Kevin before running to her dressing room.

She full on ran to the gorilla. Waited for the perfect moment to seek revenge.

There is now a match for the O. C vs The Judgement Day at crown jewel in Saudi Arabia. Y/N didn't care about that. She wanted to go out at the perfect time unexpectedly.

As soon as the O. C theme song came on. It stopped. Everyone was confused. Y/N was running out from the gorilla with a kendo stick. The crowd started cheering.

The Judgement Day was too focused on the O. C to notice the young girl behind them. That's until she started beating on them. Rhea was hit in the midsection first, then Dominik got it slammed into his back. The same spot where Dominik was hit, the back, is where Damian and Finn got hit.

She was delivering hit after hit to the Judgement Day. Her smile only grew bigger as they groaned with every hit. Adam Pearce finally came out with security when the kendo stick broke and Y/N was standing tall behind the pile of people.

Security tried to get her to walk away from the four, but she wouldn't budge. They had to lift her up and physically bring her backstage. That was the first move of her heel turn.

Later that night, right before the Dominik vs AJ. Y/N got a call from her father.

"Y/N, you can't be doing this while me and your mom are gone," he starts.

"What? Why not?" Y/N questions.

"You know why," Edge replies.

"Oh, is because you say I'm not a good enough wrestler to fight my own battles?" she questions.

"That's exactly why, Y/N. You're just simply not that good." Her father says.

"You know that kind of hurts when your own father tells you that," Y/N informs him.

"I'm saying the truth and you know it," he says.

"Yeah, no, I don't want to deal with this right now. Goodbye." Y/N says, hanging up the phone.

Tears made their way to Y/N's eyes, but they didn't fall. Edge didn't deserve those tears. At the same time, he did, though. It was her father telling her those things. The man who was there for her, her whole life. He was a single father working all the time and still had time for her. The man who basically taught her how to wrestle is telling her she's not good enough. That's hurts.

Rey wasn't there anymore to help her with her panic attack or anxiety attacks. The only two other people who could calm her down are not there anymore. One phone call to hear Rey's voice changed her mood that night. He told her that he was proud of her decision. That he was proud of her and that she was good enough to do anything she wanted to.

That's all Y/N needed that little reassurance, so that she didn't feel like a disappointment in the world. Grabbing the chair that was right by the door leading to the hallway. She made her way to the gorilla. Making her decision on the way.

Y/N either wanted to distract Dominik out of a win or to attack them again after the match was over. She obviously chose the more fun option which was attacking them for the second time.

Of course, Dominik had won the match. Y/N had prepared for them to be walking backwards up the ramp. That's how it happened.

Y/N went running out from backstage, delivering the first blow of the chair to Finn. The next swing was to Dominik. She quickly made sure to hit Rhea and Damian, too.

With them laying there in either shock or pain, she delivered more and more hits. Before she decided to stop and finally take a look at the four. Then she looks up at the three in the ring. They are smiling and laughing.

Y/N slowly lowered her head down to take another look at the Judgement Day. Her thoughts were running wild again. One question in her mind stood out to her.

'How did my life become like this? I'm not supposed to be the villain in this, but I am.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 10!!!! It's a heel turn for our girl finally. She honestly needed it. I honestly don't like the conversation between her and Edge, but I guess it's alright. Shoutout to @werewolfbansheelove and @judgementdaysbestestgirl (on tumblr) for this idea!! Have a good morning/afternoon/night.