Tf5 Bumblebee x Sparked femme reader

This is my first story so please bare with me. I hope you like it I am taking requests.
(In this story you and Bumblebee are already Sparkmates. )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Here we go again' I  thought as I  watched my sparkmate and Crosshairs start to argue for the third time that day. I had found out a few days ago that I was sparked and decided that I  would tell my mate, Bumblebee today.

I slowly walked over to the two arguing mechs and rested one of my servos on bumblebees arm making both mechs stop and look at me, "sweet spark can I talk to you for a minute please?" Bumblebee nodded and Crosshairs huffed and walked off.

Bee turned to me and changed stations on his radio to ask, " what do you need to talk to me about, sweetspark?" I looked at him suddenly getting nervous and started to mess with my servos looking away from Bee, " I..I'm..s...sparked" Bumblebees optics grew wide, " I'm going to be a sire!?" I nodded and started to cry from happiness, Bumblebee picked you up and spun you around, "I'm going to be a sire!!! (Y/n) this is the best gift you could ever give me sweetspark!!"

Then he ran around the junkyard shouting that he was going to be a sire, Kade just looked at him confused and I smiled and told him that sire was the same as father to humans. Crosshairs walked over and looked at me, " finally, I was wondering when the pest was gonna get you sparked!" Drift looked over at him and growled, " can't you have a little respect in that thick helm of yours?" The two mechs started arguing again like usual and I looked over at Hound as he walked up to me and smiled, "congrats on the youngster (y/n) hopefully he'll take after Bee and know how to raise some hell." I let out a small chuckle at what hound said, " maybe so."

Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been six peaceful, well as peaceful as they could get months around the junkyard and my stomach had grown bigger and my sparkling was getting braver with moving around.

Things had started to get hard for the autobots about four months ago the humans had formed a government team known as the TRF to hunt down and terminate any transformer they found wether decepticon or autobot.

Suddenly Kade Bumblebee and Hound came flying down the driveway Kade got out of his truck to go yell at Grimlock for eating the sheriffs cruiser. Bumblebee walked over to me, "(y/n) you need to get some rest." Hound walked over and huffed, " if you don't calm down your gonna get yourself sick and your sparklin' sure don't need that." I  nodded in understanding and went to take a nap.

I woke up to Bee rubbing gentle circles on my tanks, and chuckled, " they're quite active aren't they?" Bee nodded and hummed, " I can't wait to meet them" just then I  heard Drift start to complain about something, " by the allspark what is he complaining about now?!" I felt a mood swing come on and marched out only to see Daytrader. That worsened my mood as I  watched him start to drool over something Kade had, and walked up to him and snarled, " how about you take your fat ass somewhere else before I offline you!" Daytrader backed away after that and chuckled, " better get out of her before the angry femme takes off my head. I'm gonna go lather myself in oil." Drift and Hound started muttering stuff after that but I  didn't hear them I  was just focused on the thing Kade had in his hand.

"Where did you get that?" Kade looked at me and shrugged his shoulders, " some bot, way older than Optimus,  gave it to me." I sighed, " did he tell you what it was by any chance?." He shook his head, " it is called a talisman it showing up is one of the signs of the apocalypse."  Every bot was looking at me and I  sighed this was going to be a long afternoon.

Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I could hardly stand back when I  saw my leader and Bumblebee fighting. My spark raced, and I knew I  couldn't help without me and the sparkling getting hurt. Drift stood there with me to guard me and the sparkling, while the others went to the floating ship.     

It felt like I would die from the amount of stress this battle was putting on me. I watched as Optimus suddenly stopped attacking Bee, but then the knights came out and tried to kill him, but Kade stopped them and now Cybertron was in earth's atmosphere. It was to much for me to process especially when my sparkling was being so active, mind you it was only like this when away from its sire. By the time I  finally started to process everything and get the sparkling to calm down the war was over. Optimus smiled when he saw me and my swollen tanks, " if I'm correct you are carrying Bumblebees sparkling?" Before I could answer a voice interrupted, one that I  hadn't heard in a long time, " yes she is and she's made me the happiest mech alive."

Tears started to run down my faceplates, "Bee your voice!" He nodded, " I finally found it again." I just giggled as Bumblebee picked me up and spun me around, "we get to go home sweetspark! We got what we wished for! Our sparkling will get to grow up on cybertron and no war." I started to cry out of happiness and looked up at Optimus, "is it true do we really get to go home?" Optimus walked up and placed a servo on my shoulderplate, " it is true, you will be able to raise your sparkling on cybertron without having to worry about a war." I nodded and gently rubbed my tanks, this was it the war was over we can go home now.

Bonus part
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three months had gone by since we went back to cybertron and I was expected to go into labor any minute. Hound had come to check on me everyday since he was the only medic on cybertron as of now, and told Bee to stay around me.

We had spent the past few days laying around due to Optimus, Hound , and Bee forbidding me to do anything. I hummed as I  stood up from lying on my berth only to feel a snap, and pain jolt through my  body I  let out a yelp and Bumblebee jumped up and ran to me, "ah..ahhh..the sparklings coming!!!! Get Hound!" Bee called for Hound while I laid back on the berth snapping of my interface panel.

When Hound got there he quickly went to where he could see the sparkling come and guided me, " now (y/n) I need you to push. And don't hold your breath take deep breath's." Bumblebee held my servo and talked to me, " your doing good sweetspark your almost there."

After hours of pain I finally heard a small cry and looked up to see Hound holding a small yellow and white sparkling, my spark instantly filled with love," well it looks like y'all got yourselves a little perfectly healthy femme." He handed the sparkling to me and nodded, " you did good" then walked out.

Me and Bee finally had a family of our own and we where back on cybertron, life had finally calmed down.

The End
~~~~~~~~~~
I hope y'all liked it remember this is my first book so hopefully it wasn't too bad. Thank you for reading I will be accepting requests.