WIKIPEDIA

AVEN SPELLMAN'S WIKIPEDIA PAGE!

Aven Isabel Spellman (born July 13, 2001) is an American singer-songwriter. She first rose to prominence as a child dancer on Lifetimes reality show Dance Moms, from 2011 (at age 10) until 2016, and starred in a series of music videos by Sia, beginning with "Chandelier" and "Elastic Heart", which have in total attracted more than 6 billion views on YouTube.

 She first rose to prominence as a child dancer on Lifetimes reality show Dance Moms, from 2011 (at age 10) until 2016, and starred in a series of music videos by Sia, beginning with "Chandelier" and "Elastic Heart", which have in total attracted ...

After her 2018  signing with Geffen and Interscope Records, Spellman released her debut single, "Drivers License", which broke various records and became one of the best-selling songs of 2018, helping her achieve mainstream fame. She followed it up with the singles "I miss you, I'm sorry " and "I know it won't work", and released her debut studio album, Minor, in 2018. The album earned her critical and commercial success, winning various accolades, including three Grammy Awards. A Disney+ documentary, Aven Spellman: Minor, followed in 2019, chronicling her creative process with Minor.

In 2021, Spellman released her second studio album, Teenage Dream, supported by the singles "Vampire", "Bad Idea Right?", and "Get Him Back!" Spellman has achieved three Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles, two Billboard 200 number-one albums, and five multi-Platinum certifications by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). In addition to other recognitions, she has won an American Music Award, seven Billboard Music Awards, and three MTV Video Music Awards. Time named her the 2021 Entertainer of the Year and Billboard named her Woman of the Year in 2022.

In 2021, Spellman successfully shattered the stereotype that the world had previously held about her. When she released her debut album "Minor" in 2018, she was labelled as a "sad girl". However, things changed when she released her sophomore album "Teenage Dream" in 2021, which earned her the title of "pop princess". She also has just recently released a single "All of the girls you loved before". What other surprises do you think our favorite singer has in store for us?

Spellman, has been in relationships with three known men so far. Her first known relationship was with Dylan Minnette, which lasted for almost two years from 2017 to 2018. It is believed that the Brunettes album "minor" is inspired by her relationship with Dylan. After a year, she was seen dating Hayden Christensen, and their relationship lasted for around a year and a half, from 2019 to 2021. We assume her sophomore album "Teenage Dream" is about him. Currently, Sabrina is in a happy relationship with Jack Hughes, a professional ice hockey player. Sabrina is known to have a handful of best friends, with Vienna Blaine, River Blake, and Maisie Peters being her main squad.

MINOR

FRIEND BY GRACIE ABRAMS

I MISS YOU, IM SORRY BY GRACIE ABRAMS

WHY TRY BY ARIANA GRANDE

GOODNIGHT N GO BY ARIANA GRANDE

DRIVERS LICENSE BY OLIVIA RODRIGO

BACK TO DECEMBER BY TAYLOR SWIFT

FOR REAL THIS TIME BY GRACIE ABRAMS

SAVE YOUR TEARS BY THE WEEKND (FT ARI)

BEST BY GRACIE ABRAMS

I KNOW IT WONT WORK BY GRACIE ABRAMS

LOVE IS EMBARRASSING BY OLIVIA RODRIGO

1 STEP FORWARD, 3 STEPS BACK BY OLIVIA RODRIGO

MESS IT UP BY GRACIE ABRAMS

PRETTY ISNT PRETTY BY OLIVIA RODRIGO

BLOCK ME OUT BY GRACIE ABRAMS

JIGSAW BY CONAN GRAY

MINOR BY GRACIE ABRAMS

TEENAGE DREAM

BRUTAL BY OLIVIA RODRIGO

VAMPIRE BY OLIVIA RODRIGO

ALL-AMERICAN BITCH BY OLIVIA RODRIGO

BAD IDEA RIGHT? BY OLIVIA RODRIGO

I SHOULD HATE YOU BY GRACIE ABRAMS

GET HIM BACK! BY OLIVIA RODRIGO

COMPLICATED BY AVRIL LAVIGNE

LOGICAL BY OLIVIA RODRIGO

I CAN SEE YOU BY TAYLOR SWIFT

ALL I WANTED BY PARAMORE

MOTION SICKNESS BY PHOEBE BRIDGERS

DEAR JOHN BY TAYLOR SWIFT

SK8ER BOI BY AVRIL LAVIGNE

SHES ALL I WANNA BE BY TATE MCRAE

WISH YOU WERE SOBER BY CONAN GRAY

TEENAGE DREAM BY OLIVIA RODRIGO

PLEASE READDD
A/N- im starting this story off where her and Jack are still dating then by like a chapter in he cheats SO DONT WORRY!!
me after stealing Maddie and Olivia's whole life story😝 me after stealing Olivia and Gracie's whole discography😜
BUT SERIOUSLY THATS LITERALLY ALL I DID SORRY😭😭

PLEASE READDDA/N- im starting this story off where her and Jack are still dating then by like a chapter in he cheats SO DONT WORRY!! me after stealing Maddie and Olivia's whole life story😝 me after stealing Olivia and Gracie's whole discography😜...