Addicting - Billie Eilish

You giggled as Billie pulled you to straddle her waist, a smile on both of your faces. You wrapped your arms around her neck, kissing her forehead multiple times.

Billie felt a warm feeling in her chest, her heart fluttering uncontrollably as she subconsciously pulled you closer, making you plant kisses on her cheeks next, and then her nose, and then her lips.

One, two, three on her jaw, trailing down to her neck, you peppered her with the loving attention and kisses. You pulled away to say something, but Billie placed her hand on the back of your neck, pulling you into her neck again trying to get you to kiss her some more.

"More." She whispered as she closed her eyes, tilting her head back contently. You were confused at first until you realized what she wanted. Smiling, you began kissing her neck again, kissing up her jaw to her kiss all over her face for a second time.

"You like this?" You asked in a soft tone, nuzzling your nose against hers before tilting your head slightly to peck her lips.

Billie sighed, her arms wrapping around your waist tightly. "Yes..." She breathed out and kept you even closer. "Your kisses are addicting."

"Really?" You smiled, questioning. Billie nodded mindlessly, letting out another content groan. Your kisses seemed to have some sort of control over her, and you both were loving it.

"Fuck yes." Billie emphasized and pulled you back, once again, into her neck.

"Needy." You joked, shaking your head but you continued to peck all over her neck again, your kisses only becoming more loving.