Santa⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆

Jason ran up to Mark with a wide smile plastered on his face, jumping up and down and squealing with excitement like a child.
"I uh, w-what's got you all excited about?" Mark chuckled, his arm getting shaken by Jason's jumping. Slowly, though, Jason calmed down enough to speak properly.
"Christmas is in a few days! Do you know what that means?" He yelled excitedly.
"Awful family dinners?"
"No dude! Santa!" Jason let go of Mark, practically running around with excitement. "He's gonna come on Christmas night and give presents! And I know damn well I've been good this year, mhm, yes I have." Jason nodded smugly. *'Does he really believe in Santa clause? Yeah he definitely does, who am I kidding? I'm gonna have to play along.*
"Well... what do you think he'll get you this year?" Mark asked, trying his best to sound like he believes in what he's trying to pretend he's saying. Jason gasped and yelled loudly that, probably, the whole city heard him.
"I REALLY WANT ONE OF THOSE FUCKIN... FUCKIN... LEGO CITY SETS OMG." Mark looked at Jason shocked, not at what Jason wanted, but at how loudly Jason screamed.
"I... I think m-my ears are ringing." Mark stuttered, rubbing his ears.
"Shit I'm sorry." Jason frowned, getting closer to Mark and gently kissing Mark's ears. "There, all better." Jason smiled. Mark blushed and nodded.

Mark hurriedly ran towards Maurice and grabbed him by the shoulders. "I need you to do something extremely important for me, Maurice!" Mark exclaimed urgently.
"And what would that be, sire?" Maurice asked curiously.

And now here Maurice sat in a crappy Santa costume with a grown, 20 year old man on his lap. Mark's boyfriend. Maurice listened to Jason go on for what felt like hours about what he wished for for Christmas, Mark standing behind them laughing to himself at the cute but funny sight.
"And... I think that's it!" Jason smiled brightly.
"Finally," Maurice sighed. "Well Jason," He started, in a lighter tone of voice to match your regular run-of-the-mill Santa. "That's a lot of stuff you want, but I'm sure you'll get most of it. Right Mark?" Maurice smiled at Mark, Jason looking in the same direction with confusion but still with excitement.
"Huh? Uh, oh... wait... okay, yeah." Mark sighed.
Jason gasped and jumped up happily as he exclaimed happily.

End ⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛