Chapter 1: The Rizzing

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. Y/N wakes up to the blaring of her alarm clock, and her mom yelling at her. "Y/N, WAKE UP!!!! I HAVE A ~special surprise 😏~ FOR YOU!!!!"

"I'M UP, MOM!!" Y/N yells, pushing the covers off of her body. She tosses her long, dirty blond hair into a messy bun, blinking her blue orbs at her reflection in the mirror. Eh, what do I care? Its not like my shreky weky pookie wookie is here.... She starts to blush just thinking abt him. Shrek is the bad boy in the music scene, and the hottest one out there, in Y/N's opinion. He's a bit of a rebel, always flirting with girls and breaking their hearts, but that didnt matter to Y/N. Y/N knew she could change him - scratch that, she WOULD change him.

Y/N raced down the steps, eager to see her surprise. Maybe it's new tickets to the Shrek concert?, she thought, as she rounded the corner to see her mom and....SHREK?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? The last thing Y/N remembered is thinking, the floor is a lot cleaner than I remember it being, before promptly passing out.

When she comes to, all Y/N hears is the booming, hot laughter of her love Shrek. "You alright down there love?" He says, winking at her. She passes out again.

On the second edition of her waking up, Y/N is a little less shocked when she sees her pookie wookie ookie bookie snookie badookie bear. All she does is blush and stammer a lot. "M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-om? W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what i-i-i-i-i-i–i-is s-s-s–s-s-s-s-s-hrekie wekie d-d-d-d-oing here?"

Her mom sighed and sat down again. "Well honey, you know we've been struggling after your brothers, fathers, sisters, cousins, hampster, dog, cat, aunts, uncles, and other extended family members were brutally mauled by me in a venomous rage over my eaten leftovers, which i ended up having eaten myself. I saw an ad in the newspaper offering 10 THOUSAND DOULLARS to whoever would give their daughter to Shrek, as he's been wanting to settle down with someone." Y/N gasps, and tears well in her sea-blue orbs. I'm being sold??? But... its Shrek..... He is love... he is life....

"Daurnt cry gurlie.... Its gunna be okaur. I'll treaurat u riaurght bbgaurl." The hottie winks and curls an arm around her. She starts to blush even more, if that was even possible.

"O-Ok... I-I-I-I-I-I-'ll go w-w-w–w-w-with y-yy–y–y-y-y–you..."