chp 3

1 week after the interview

Britian pov:

Hmm whats that? I think as I watch my phone light up from my bed. As I walk over I wonder what it could be, hoping its not my friends asking me out to go drinking with them, as I was far to worried about whether I got a job to pay my next bills to buy unnecessary things. Also they can be a bit crazy.

I love Scotland,Ireland and Wales in like a platonic brotherly way, but when they drink it gets a tad to crazy. Mainly cos no-one can get Wales to stop singing about how great leeks and sheep were, and since we all kinda agree on that we just give up and join in. and to add to that Scotland sometimes just randomly pulls out a set of bagpipes and plays along. Then to add on top of that, Ireland somehow manages to get into a fight over football or rugby when its not even on half the time. And on the tippyty top of that, they somehow manage to get me to do random folk dances with them every time then record it.

Anyhow as I get to the bed I reach down and grab my phone seeing im getting a call from an unknown number. After sitting down on my bed phone in hand I accept the call.

"Hello who is this ?" I question in a small voice."Hello Mr.Britian, this is Comi Court." They respond. As I hear this I feel a slight chill go down my spine as I tense up, wondering what this was about and whether I got the job." We are calling to tell you that you were accepted for the role of Mr.USSR's assistant, and shall start on Monday the 15 at nine am sharp. If you have any questions please ask via email or on the day" They proclaim. Looking a bit shell shocked, I quickly stutter out a thank u and how I'm grateful for the role and will work as hard as possible before hanging up and quickly calling my friends i was previously hoping not to see to come out for drink with me to tell them the good news. Luckily they could all make it and we were now going to the dusty crib at 7pm tomorrow.

The next day

As I'm lying in bed thinking about how lucky this was I suddenly remember I was ment to go out today and check the time. As I look down at my watch the hands read 6:45 oh crap I'm going to be late I think as I jump out of bed to change and put some shoes on.

Time: 7:15

As I get to the pub I slow to a stop wheezing slightly from the run to try and get there on time. Only to be slapped on the back by Ireland a full pint in hand. " Ey mate your late by 15 minutes, ol Scottyboy here was about to go try and find ya." He proclaims while leading me to our usual table were they were at."Yeah, yeah sry bro." I say sitting down. " Hey Scotland, hey Wales how u guys doing?"  I ask." Pretty good, but let's not beat around the bush, whats up, cos you only call us out to drink if either something great has happened or when something sh!t happens." Wales explains. "Well um you know I quit my job I got a new job." I answerd a bit confused about how i felt that he know that."Thats great dude what is it?" Scotland exclaimed happy his friend found a job. "The assistant to the CEO of Comi Court" I say a bit nervous as to how they'd react. All was silent for about 3 seconds before Ireland suddenly shouted" THIS CALLS FOR A CELLEBRATION" "YO NETH BRITAIN JUST GOT A NEW JOB" he shouted over to the owner Netherlands, who was currently working at the bar. "NICE BRITIAN HAVE A PINT, ON THE HOUSE." Neth yelled back while walking over handing him the pint and walking back to the bar.

4 hours later

Scotland, Ireland, Wales and I walk out of our 5th bar for the night as I stumble onto the side of the main road with my friends. As the night is dying down for us we all decide to stay over at Scotland place as it was the closest one.

Soviets pov

As I'm driving back home from a late night meeting I spot a few random drunk people walking on the side of the road. As i drive past one of them looks oddly familiar then it clicks thats the guy I interviewed and hired for my assistants role. In skirt(he got dared to ware one), with ... three other guys who are all significantly taller than the brit, one with a black eye,(It was Ireland he got in a bar fight about what was the best rugby team) well that was certainly concerning but this is none of his business so he just drives on with this in his mind. Well he will be interesting at least.

____________________________
Sry for not posting in a while(T-T)
Thx for 100 reads!