orgin . ⚓︎

˚⊹ aurora: ✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

I was never the type to cry, but one odd day I felt betrayed and hurt by a loved one.

I hated the fact I had to go to camp half-blood, I didn't believe it at all. I missed my normal life with my sister and my father, but that is never coming back. Annabeth and I left when she was seven and I was eight.. I wanted to say I was normal so bad, but my father even didn't care much for us. Long story short I am the first daughter of the goddess Athena. I'm sure you have heard of her I mean she cursed medusa.. I look up to my mother and her story's. my favorite "story" is the oddesy which is when she guided Telemachus through his journey to finding his father, a very brave worrier. My name is Aurora Chase, and I grew up to become a very strong leader.

I don't know if i'm a half-blood because i don't know my dad who may have been a greek god for all i know, but i'm one of the strongest which makes me a target. Annabeth is my half-sister and her dad took me in because my father wasn't around, but I don't know the full story. I don't know him but I claim him my real father , not the one who abandon me.
half - blood   ˚。𖦹 ⋆。✩

At the age of eight when I came to camp half-blood with my sister Annabeth, we met some people along the way. with the group of people we met, Thalia didn't survive. Thalia was amazing I miss her, she's the reason i keep going, for her. she is now a tree but a very special tree. I am now thirteen years old and i spend my days in camp half-blood waiting for a quest.

                 ▶︎•၊၊||၊|။||||။၊|။|||။|||0:15

if your reading this, you've probably already heard some parts to the story but it's percy's part. NOT MINE. I have a story as-well and i think it's worth hearing so you may want to get snacks for this.