chapter one ⚓︎

One day a very special boy came around, his name was Percy, Percy Jackson to be specific

One day a very special boy came around, his name was Percy, Percy Jackson to be specific. My sister had her eye on Percy but not like how she usually does with all new kids, she knew something was special about him and she always knows best. My sister obviously felt something was special about him, me and her get that a lot it's like we predict ahead of time.

Me and my sister are both very outgoing, even though i am one year older we act the exact same. Enough about that, we have another problem here. Back to Percy ,. I notice he's hanging out with Luke he will be a great influence on him. Percy tried to do many things to get claimed as as I was a spectator, but it didn't work out so well. Maybe capture the flag will do him justice. CAPTURE THE FLAG, the most intense game and my sister and i are determined to win. Annabeth has a plan to win so i'm just going to trust her.

▶︎•၊၊||၊|။||||။၊|။|||။|||0:15
"  Clarisse "

Clarisse was portrayed as a mean girl, which she can be but not always. clarisse is actually the strongest person I know, she would do anything for me without hesitation.  She's special to me, one of the only people I trust and I don't want to lose her. Clarisse is the daughter of Ares " god of war " she's already so intelligent. Clarisse and I are in opposite teams for capture the flag and i had to distract her in order to win. I felt horrible doing that and i didn't think it was right.

                                       𓆩♡𓆪

" capture the flag "

Capture the flag is the most competitive game ever, think of it as a sport. Annabeth came up to me to discuss the plan to me for the 23rd time today. " Just distract clarisse she's the strongest, I know you guys are close but please believe me " I didn't know what to say because i didn't want to go on with the plan. " Okay Annabeth i hear you " I replied. there we started playing capture the flag.

I searched for clarisse to find her alone in the woods, she was definitely looking for Percy. It was like Friendship or death but you're not really gonna die. " CLARISSE " I called. she looked back and got her spear out until she noticed it was me. " Oh, Aurora what's going on? " I looked around as I was tying to think of an explanation. " I just have a quick question " I replied. Her eyes told me that she knew i was lying, that i was up to something. " You don't have to do that Aurora, you're not stopping me from going to Percy " Aurora had to think quick like I said friendship or death. "

your gonna have to get through me " Aurora said after she pulled out her sword. I went invisible with the hat my mom gave to my sister and I. I didn't want to fight her, i don't want to fight a friend. clarisse spent about ten minutes looking for me until she went onto percy, I bought him some time. I went with the rest of the group and I talked to Luke along the way to the flag. Luke was hermes son known for being herald or messenger.

Luke was with me for a long time, I trust him and he's like a brother to Annabeth and I. " Were you okay back there? " he asked. " Yeah , I just didn't like the fact i had to do that to her " . was I really okay? No. but was I going to tell him that? Of course not. " You can talk to me if you need to Aurora " I didn't say anything after that, I just kept it going.

                                 ⚓︎        ⚓︎
" claimed "

I saw Clarisse fighting Percy from a far distance, I didn't know why but she was. no one was guarding their flag which caused us to take it. we came rushing in. but something was off..  Clarisse screamed... It was not a normal scream it was like a scream in terror, she noticed her spear was broken. the gift that was given by her father. meanwhile Percy was getting claimed by poseidon The god of sea (and of water generally), earthquakes, and horses.

clarisse stormed out and confronted me " you did this you brought me time so I wouldn't come to percy , IT WAS ALL YOU " she said as she raised her voice. The anger was growing inside of her and the regret was in my face. I tried to explain myself but she wouldn't let me finish. " i'm sorry Clarisse. " was the last thing i said that day.