Introduction

Enjoy reading...
.
.
.
.
.
1.Kinn anakinn terapanyakhul.

Special Alpha with special powers he can sense anything without touch and with touch as well....

According to wearwolf law Wear wolf born to be characterized in special groups century ago they would only one special Alpha born from other normal Alpha with no special powers every Zeta and engima wants to have their special bond with special Alpha  since Special Alpha won,t feel any connection with Zeta or engima.

Kinn had special Abilities to sence hear and touch other powers arround him even danger his family got to know about this so they started hiding his powers from his enemy who actually normal Alphas.

2. Marsh .....

Kinn friend and kinn cousin as well he is an Special Alpha with no special powers because as I told before their would be one special Alpha who will born with special powers other wise other won,t have access to get these powers.

He decided to marry porsche because He wanted to make him his And all he decided to get him before anyone else does .

3 . vegas...

Kinn cousin as well as crime partner he is Normal Alpha with no pheranoma but still he have the powers to sense bad energies arround him.

4. Peat...

Normal Omega with no powers but have ability to absorb the powers of other Alphas and beta to save himself from any harm.

5. Time...

Alpha with no pheranoma but have hight Ability to sense pheranoma from other Wearwolf  and they are misterious.

6.porsche pachara kattiwast..

Special omega with special powers born as lucky from thousands from  Alphas and omegas , beta , zeta , Engima.

He can sense Every power arround him even surrounding...

7. Chay...

Normal omega with no powers.

8. Kim.

Zeta are myserious , dangerous from Other normal Alphas.

9.tea.

Normal omega with no power.

10. Khun.

Engima ability is absorbtion of bad energies .

They gain their powers At full moon night .

---------------------------

Next update will be soon....

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤.