Last Chapter

Enjoy reading....
.
.
.
.
Porsche feel dizzy All day so he call marsh and about to tell him what happened between him and kinn unfortunatly kinn come and took the phone away from porsche and pinned him to the bed and said him I sleep with you when you are sleeping now I have to fuck you when you are awake now ready baby and don,t you dare to go against me po I want to have baby with you now I have to do it open.

Khun come to stop kinn but kinn close the door even bodyguard close their ears from preventing them to listen porsche noise khun keep beating until marsh was about to go his car because he saw po message he call him back but no responce while driving marsh had severe accident and he got injured preety badly after some time tawan entered and asked marsh if you are not mine then you can,t be of anyone because Tawan is the one who did that accident but he don,t know kinn uses tawan to make his way clear towards porsche...

Porsche open his eye and found himself naked kinn come and hold porsche leg and started to thrust him again porsche keep screaming to let him go but no kinn wants him more until someone call kinn and told him marsh is dead kinn look at porsche and said baby now no one come between us now lets celebrate this night with your Alpha...

Porsche scream so loud because kinn is using him from past 15 hours but still wouldn,t get enough of him until porsche collapse and kinn make him lay down over chest and kissed his lips again...

Whisper.....

I filled you with my seed now be ready to become mother of my babies ......

Kinn said you are mine only mine his devil laugh spread in the whole dark  roam on other side bodyguard  left kinn porsche alone because  they are scared of kinn

----------------------------

Ending.......

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡.